Ch. 8 - Airport Goodbyes, Nathan's Surprise

Today is the day that I am leaving for America. Nathan and I packed almost all my things last night, but ended up falling asleep. “Hey, get up! It’s my last day with you...” I say shaking Nathan. “It’s 7 in the morning!” he says pulling the covers over him.  “I know, but I want to spend time with you and the boys, before I leave.” I say jumping on the bed. “Okay, okay, I’m up, what do you want to do?”  he asked sitting up. “How about we go to Nando’s one last time!” I suggested. “Sure, I’ll call up the boys!” he says as he grabs his phone. I run to my suitcase and grab my outfit for today. I go and change and then walk out to my room. I’m wearing a pink ruffly top and Abercrombie jean shorts. I’m wearing pink heels pink sunglasses... Don’t want to be recognized. “Is it okay if Rachel and Kelli come out to eat with us, because they are coming with me to America!” I ask Nathan. “Yeah, that’s fine, but I didn’t know Rachel and Kelli were going with you?” he questioned. “Yeah, it was kind of a last minute thing, when they saw the video last night they insisted they come with me, and since they’re my best friends I just couldn’t say no” I reply back to him. “Okay, well the boys are meeting us there so let’s get going” he says as we walk out the front door

The rest of the day was good. We met the boys at the Nando’s and we had a lot of laughs. I am going to miss the boys, just as much as I am going to miss my other boys. Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, and even Niall, I won’t forget any of them. I changed into more comfortable clothes before going to the airport because the flight is going to be long. I’m wearing yoga leggings from PINK! and a tank top from there too. I have white Uggs on and a pink bow. Kelli and Rachel changed too. Kelli is wearing a black T-shirt from PINK! and yoga capris from there too. She’s wearing black Ugg slippers. Rachel is wearing yoga leggings from Abercrombie and a white T-shirt from there. She’s wearing purple and black Nike high tops and a grey DC hat. As we get to the doors of the airport I start to wonder if I am doing the wrong thing. I guess Nathan could tell. “Hey, what’s the matter?’’ I hear Nathan whisper to me. “Oh, it’s just I feel like I am making the wrong decision by leaving all you guys here.” I say looking down. “Dani, we will be fine here, don’t worry about us, this has been your dream, and now you have a chance to live it” Nathan says as he hugs me. “Thank you, for everything” I say to him. I go up to Siva, Max, Tom, and Jay. They all give me big hugs and kisses on the cheek. “Thank you guys, for everything!” I say almost about to cry. “Flight to LA will be leaving in 10 minutes!” A voice says around us. “Well I guess I should head over to security.” I say to Nathan. “I’ll come with y-” before Nathan could finish I hear my name being screamed. “Dani! Where is Dani?” Me, Nathan, Rachel and Kelli turn around to see 5 boys running towards us. I knew those voices sound familiar. Harry runs up to me and picks me up and spins me around. “Dani you can’t leave, please don’t go.” Harry says as he puts me down. “Harry, I have to my plane is leaving soon, I’m sorry.” I say putting my hand on his shoulder. “Dani, please don’t go” He says again. I start to regret ever making this decision. “Harry, this is her dream, you're really going to stop her from it” Nathan says pulling me away from him. “Shut up Nathan, you barely know her, I know what’s best for her and she shouldn’t go” Harry says pulling me back. “Will you both shut up!” I scream and the airport gets a little quieter. “Listen, Harry I’m sorry, I have to go, I promise I will see you in the next couple of months.” I say looking into his eyes. “When will I see you again, I don’t want to loose my best friend”  Harry says looking at me. “You won’t, you guys will be touring in America soon, I promise you, we will meet up in LA, okay?” I reply. “The flight to LA with be leaving in 2 minutes” the voice comes on again. “Well, I better get going.” I say. I hug everyone again, even Niall. “Bye, Guys!” They wave me goodbye and Nathan, Rachel and Kelli follow behind me. “Well, I guess this is goodbye Nathan, for now...” I say as I hug him. “What if we don’t have to say goodbye?” he says smiling. “What do you mean?” I look at him confused. “ I mean, I am coming with you.” He says as he pulls out his plane ticket. “What?! What about the boys? Your interviews?” I ask in shock. “We are leaving for our American tour next week so I talked with the boys and they said I could leave a week early with you and the girls” he replies back to me. “Oh my god! Well lets go then!” I say pulling him. We get past security and I sit next to Nathan on the plane while Kelli and Rachel sat in front of us. I lay my head on his shoulder and fall into a sleep, just waiting for the plane ride to be over.

*****

As we exit the plane, we all stretch out and make our way over to the baggage claim to grab our stuff. Nathan helped us all out by grabbing them off for us because he is so ‘strong’. Show off... We were on our way out the doors when we hear Rachel’s name being called. We just got here, how did someone know Rachel? I turn around to see Alfie Deyes and Marcus Butler. How does Rachel know them?  “You know them?” I asked surprised. “Oh... Yeah... Meet my brother Alfie and his best friend Marcus...” she says. “I know who they are!” I reply. “Umm... How?” She asks confused. “They are famous on YouTube...” I say to her. She just nods. “How come you never told us about Alfie?” Kelli asks. We are best friends and I don’t even know her brother? What’s up with that..? “I didn’t want one of you to date him... But I guess you guys already know about him now...” She says. Good enough... I’m not mad. Alfie and Marcus finally catch up to us. “Hey Rach!” He says and smiles at her. “Ew, go away. Why are you even here?” Rachel asks rudely. I elbow her in the ribs. “Ow. What was that for?” she asked me. “I just can’t believe that you two are related!” “Hi Alfie” I say shyly. He’s just too cute! Stop Dani! She said no dating... “You’re Dani! Ahhh! I’m such a big fan of your music! Rachel, you didn’t tell me you were friends with famous people!” Alfie says looking excited. “Because I didn’t want you to do that...” Rachel says rolling her eyes. “Stop being mean Rachel!” I say. “Yeah, thanks Dani!” Alfie says. We are so mature... “Well... Are we just gonna stand here all day or are we going to go home?” Marcus asks us. “Helloooooooooooo!” I yell to Marcus. Him and Alfie laugh at me... Jerks. Just kidding... We all get in the car. Kelli is driving and Rachel is in shot gun. That leaves me in the back with Marcus, Alfie, and Nathan. Alfie only got a car that seats five people because he didn’t know Nathan was coming... “Where am I supposed to sit?” I ask as everyone sits in a seat. “Sit on the floor or on someone’s lap... minus Alfie” Rachel says. I roll my eyes and sit on Marcus’ lap. “Uhm... Hi?” He says. “Hi!” I yell excitedly. “Are you gonna sit on me this whole ride?” He asks. “I don’t know I might sit on Nathan!” I say a little too loud... I’m excited to be back in America, okay? It’s my home country! “Okay...” He says. I think I scared him... Woops... I look at Nathan and see he is laughing at me. I roll my eyes and start a conversation with Alfie and Marcus. After a while I get tired and lean my head on Nathan’s shoulder. Dejavu! This happened on the plane! I’m really jet-lagged... I’m acting crazy... I fall asleep and about an hour later we arrive in LA!

A/N

Hey it's Kelli, thanks for reading the story! Hope you guys liked this one. The chapter is dedicated to TaylorMarie954, she has been waiting for this chapter for a while, she is really annoying. Please vote and comment! Tanks xx

Video on the side is one of Marcus and Alfie's blogs! Watch it! They are adorable!