Ch.1- Niall Horan

Dani's POV

Tears stream down my face as I run down the street. Why did it happen to her? Of all the people in the world! Why my best friend? I accidently bump into someone. "I'm sorry, love" The guy says to me while helping me up. I look up at his face. Wow, he looks exactly like Niall Horan! Wait... "Sorry it was really my fault I wasn't paying attention to where I was running" I apoligise. "Why are you crying?" He asks gently. "My best friend was just in a car crash... And... She didn't make it" I say trying not to cry again. "That's terrible!" He exclaims and hugging me. I cry into his shoulder and he rubs my back in a comforting way. "Sorry Niall, I don't normally cry into random people's shoulders" I say and weakly smile at him. "I guess you know who I am" He replies. "I don't think I would be a normal teenage girl if I didn't" I say with a genuine smile. Taking three concert tickets and back stage passes he smiles at me and says, "Bring two of your friends to the concert tonight." "Thank you!" I reply happily. "Your welcome, but I got to go to sound check!" he says and hugs me. "Bye Niall!" I say as he walks away.

***A few hours later***

"You met Niall Horan and you didn't call me!" I here Kelli scream to me from across the room. I WAS explaining what happened to Rachel until Kelli RUDELY interrupted me. "Yeah, and he gave me front row tickets plus back stage passes!" I scream in excitement. "OH MY GAWD" rachel says, "Yeah so lets get ready the concert starts in 2 hours!"

When we get to the stadium there were a ton of screaming girls just waiting to get a chance to see the boys. We go up to the security and show them our VIP passes and he shows us to the front row. We were in the center of the front row when we heard the boys start to talk and the whole stadium screamed. The whole time I could see Niall staring at me as he sang his parts of the songs. Once they sang there last song they ran off stage and everyone started to exit. We made our way back stage with security and they brought us to there dressing room. Once we got there Niall came up and gave me a hug. "Niall, this is Rachel and Kelli, my friends." "Hi Niall" they say together. "Hey" he replies back to them. Niall takes us to meet the rest of the boys. When I first saw Harry I almost started to  cry but I held it in. Seeing him reminded me Victoria, she was in love with Harry! "Are you okay?" Zayn asking standing next to me. "Oh. Yeah. Its just that seeing Harry reminds me of my best friend Victoria who just passed away, she loved him." I reply casually. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear" He says. "Let's play 20 questions!" I hear Louis shout. Everyone seemed to agree. "Me first! Dani, do you have a boyfriend?" Harry asks cheakily. "Nope, I don't" I reply. I swear I saw Niall smile at my answer, but it could be my imagination... "How many girls have you slept with?" I ask Harry. He looks a little shocked but then starts to think. "Uhmm... About... 14?" He says deep in thought. "Player" I cough. "What?" He asks. "I said, that's nice" I reply winking. "Kelli, favorite color?" Liam asked trying to keep it PG. "Really?" Zayn asks. "Sorry..." Liam says looking down at the ground. "Pink!" Kelli says. "Okay... Rachel, favorite in the band?" Louis asks winking at her. "I perfer the drummer" She says simply. "Cheeky!" I laugh at her. "Dani, what's your favorite song?" Niall asks me. "More Than This" I reply smiling at him. He blushes and looks away. After a couple more questions Harry asks the final one, "Dani, who in the band would you date?" "Liam, Louis, and Zayn have girl friends, so not any of them. Harry is a bit too cheeky for me, so I guess Niall" I answer truthfully. I look over to Niall to see him blushing. "Awwhh, little Nialler is blushing!" Louis shouts while pinching his cheeks.

After lots of laughs and getting to know each other the night comes to an end. Each of us hug the boys and say our goodbyes. I can't help notice Niall hugged me a bit longer than the rest of the boys. He's so cute! I'm about to walk out the door and I feel a tug on my wrist. I turn to see Niall. "Hey, uhmm, Dani... Would...You...Uhmmm...Like...To...Uhhh..." He says stumbling to find his words. It's too cute how he's so flustered. "Are you trying to ask me out on a date Horan?" I ask. "Uhhh...Yeah" He replies looking at his feet. "Then, sure! I'd love too!" I say and hand him my phone. "Put your number in it so I can text you tomorrow to get the details" I say to him. He quickly types in his number and hands my iPhone back to me. "Bye Niall!" I say and kiss him on the cheek. "Bye Dani!" he says blushing. I turn and walk out the door to find Kelli and Rachel eavesdropping. "GUYS!" I yell and they quickly apoligise with smiles on there faces. Kelli drives us home while blasting the radio. We all scream the lyrics to the songs and have a little party. Once we get home we quickly say good night and fall asleep.

***The Next Day***

From: Nialler :)

To: Dani <3

Hey wanna have lunch together? x

From: Dani <3

To: Nialler :)

Sounds good :) xx

From: Nialler :)

To: Dani <3

Meet me at Nando's around 12? xx

From: Dani <3

To: Nialler :)

Okay, see you soon! xx

From: Nialler :)

To: Dani <3

Alrite bye, love! xxxx

From: Dani <3

To: Nialler :)

Bye Niall! :) xxxxxx

A/N:

The girl's concert oufits are on the link to the side ------>

Comment and tell me what you think! :)

Thanks for reading! xx