Ch. 7- Tell Me A Lie

Dani’s POV

***A Week Later***

It has been a week since I left the boys. I have gotten a few texts from Zayn, Liam, and Louis just checking on me. Harry has called almost every day begging me to come back and I just tell him that I am no where near them, when in reality I’m at Nathans flat about 5 minutes away. They have tried showing up here but Nathan just says that he hasn’t seen me. I feel bad making him lie for me but I just can’t face the boys right now. As for Niall, he hasn’t texted or called me once, I am hoping that that means he is moving on.  “Hey guys” I hear Nathan say to his laptop. Lately me and Nathan have been posting videos to our channel we made. We mostly sing songs that the fans pick out for us. So far we have sang the song ‘Are You Happy Now’ on our last week's vlog. It’s an original by me.  “Hey everyone!” I say to the camera. “Okay so this week you guys have voted and we are going to be signing ‘The A Team’ by Ed Sheeran!” I hear Nathan say to the camera. I start off signing.

White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste

Lights gone, days end

Struggling to pay rent

Long night, strange men

Nathan and I both sing the chorus together. And then Nathan sings the next verse.

Ripped gloves, raincoat

Tried to swim, stay afloat

Dry house, wet clothes

Loose change, bank note

Weary-eyed, dry throat

Call girl, no phone

We both finish the song together and tell our fans to subscribe and vote for our song next week.

“So what do you want to do now?” Nathan asked. “Umm..you want to go swimming?” I ask. “Sure, want me to invite over the rest of the boys?” he asked while helping me up off the couch. “Yes!” I said excitedly. I ran up stairs while he called the boys. I ran into my room and opened my draw. Definitely the hot pink bikini. I walk into the bathroom and strip off my clothes and put on my hot pink bathing suit, I throw on my cover up and exit the bathroom. When I walk out I throw my clothes in a draw and run out to the yard to see Nathan and the boys already out there. How long did I take? “Hey Dani!” they all say in unison. “Hey Boys!” I said sitting down next to Nathan. “So what’s going on between you two?” Max says cheekily “Nothings going on between us, we are just friends?” I say confused. “Yeah, okay!” he replies back to me. “Hey, don’t listen to him” Nathan says whispering in my ear. “You love birds coming in or what?” Tom screams before jumping into the pool. “We are not lovebirds! And I was thinking of tanning first.” I say as I took off my cover up. Bad idea because the next minute I felt two strong arms pick me up and throw me up over his shoulder. “Nathan put me down!” I say hitting him in the back a couple of times. The next second he jumped into the pool with me on his shoulder. “I hate you guys!” I jokingly scream after coming up out of the water. “You know you love us!” Nathan says swimming over to me. “So how about a game of water volley ball? The lovebirds and Tom Versus Me, Siva, and Max?” Jay says throwing the ball at us. I rolled my eyes and then gave him a glare. After a few rounds of of volleyball our team won! We all got out of the pool and changed. “So, do you guys want to record a video with me and Nathan our next song we are going to sing is ‘As Long As You Love Me’ by Justin Bieber.” I ask them. “Sure” They all reply in unison. I think it is weird how they always do that. We got our camera and set it on the table in front of us. “Hey guys so we have some special guest here with us! Its the rest of The Wanted!” I say as the all wave to the camera. “Okay, so we let you vote and you all voted for this song so hope you enjoy it!”