"Your levels are back to normal."

"Terrific." Barry speeds off and comes back in dressed in a suit. "Okay, Ray Felicity we're gonna be late for dinner."

"Are you sure that's wise, Barry?" Dr. Wells states with caution.

"You just died."

"Maybe you should order in tonight." Cisco offers.

"Yeah, we could totally cancel."

"I'm fine. Alive. Hungry. All right? Let's go." He heads to the door.

"Uh, Barry are you forgetting something?" Felicity stops him.

"No uh..." He looks at me and his eyes widen. "Crap."

"Oh, was I invited to this dinner?" I asked wondering why they were all looking at me.

"I thought you told her?" Felicity scolds him.

"Yeah, it slipped my mind. Uh, Anna are you free for dinner like now?" Felicity gives me puppy eyes.

"Yeah, let me just go to my place real quick to change. I can meet you at the restaurant." I offer.

"Great let's go." Barry still won't hold my hand or show me any affection like he was doing days ago. Something is bothering him and it's really showing.

__________________________________
Barry didn't even want to pick me up for this group dinner. I literally drove myself not hearing a peep from him. I arrive at the restaurant impressed this is the place everyone wants to eat. I've been wanting to try it for months but never have the time or someone to go with.

"Anna, you made it!" Felicity brings me into a hug then Iris comes over to do the same.

"I love your dress, Anna. You look stunning." Iris compliments.

"Thank you, I didn't have time to do much I uh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thank you, I didn't have time to do much I uh... never mind. You both look gorgeous."

"Thank you. Guys this Ray Palmer." Felicity introduces.

"Hi, nice to meet you." He greets Eddie and Iris.

"Hey, Anna." Eddie hugs me and Barry has yet to acknowledge me. Seriously I lied when I said I had no time. I made time to make myself drop-dead gorgeous to evoke some affection from Barry and nothing.

"Mr. Palmer your table is ready." The maître d' interrupts.

"Great, shall we?" Ray holds out his arm for Felicity and it just leaves Barry and me following behind Iris and Eddie. He won't even look at me. I thought we skipped the awkward part of the relationship but I guess I was wrong.

"Here's your table." We enter the dining area and no one else is in sight.

"I thought it'd be nice if it was quiet. So, I bought the entire restaurant." Everyone was in too much shock to say anything. "Too much?"