The Arrangement. 17

Taylor Gibson-Finks

It was a happy day and I was a happy wolf. I let Zane sleep since it was Saturday and he had the weekend off, I showered and dressed before I made my way downstairs and made breakfast for him.

"G'morning." He mumbled yawned and rubbing his eye which made me giggle.

"Ello!" I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek

"You know, it would have been nice to wake up to you and just cuddle before we started the day." He mumbled wrapping his arms around me and leaning his chin on my shoulder while I finished making breakfast.

"Yeah, but, we have the rest of our lives for that." I remind him turning the stove off and turning to him.

"We can call it practice for the rest of our lives." He joked and I threw my head back laughing. "You are so beautiful." I blushed  and pushed him off me.

"Don't be cheesy." He chuckled and stole a kiss. I averted eye contact feeling why before we sat down to eat.

"You know, I really love mornings with you." He confessed.

"Oh God, please. Stop." I touched my cheeks feeling embarrassed.

"You're so adorable."

"Somehow you've managed to make me feel sappy." I told him as I ate. He chuckled. "Is this how it's going to be? Sappy confessions at the weirdest times? Cause I like it." I smiled and he gave me a grin.

"Anything for you." He tapped my cheek, "so, what would you like to do today."

"Well, I'm going to clean," he made a face. "What?"

"You'll never finish, just call Mary," I shook my head.

"Nope, I want to clean, then I'm going to go for a swim and maybe go for a jog."

"You know, I only hear you, why am I not included?" He gave me a pout and I grinned.

"You can join me, if you like." I whispered standing up and he groaned.

"But cleaning isn't fun or necessary." He whined turning in his seat.

"Not if there's music." I told him putting the plates into the dish washer. I ran for the living room and connected my phone to the stereo and music blasted.

"Okay, this is already a fail, you will just end up dancing the whole day." I laughed as I bounced around to the beat. Zane rolled his eyes and danced over to me in a funny manner, moving his hands up and down while pointing at me and puckering his lips.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." I said as he was abruptly pressed against me, he laughed and spun me around to the music and then we ended up losing ourselves as Filthy by Justin Timberlake came on.

I found myself in awe of Zane when he was suddenly movie like a robot. He had really good moves.

"This is my song!" He yelled halfway as he mouthed the words. I laughed and joined him then and once it ended we were panting and I turned the music down.