The Arrangement. 13

Taylor Gibson-Finks

The cool water hit my warm skin and soothed me. I stared down at my erect appendage and groaned. I didn't want to do it. I was afraid it would only make things worse, but my hand just wouldn't listen and my instincts were driving me insane.

I stroked myself with the images of my husband. I laughed, being able to say that felt like a dream. I moaned as I recalled the feeling of his lips on mine, his hands on my skin. The thought alone had my hips bucking into my hand and my ass clenching. I whined and whimpered as I squeezed myself and thumbed my head.

I came with a shout, panting as my cock went down and the cold water felt somewhat warm to me. I spasmed and sighed. I shook my head and turned the water off and grabbing a towel.

I dried myself with a sigh. Staring at my reflection I wondered what was wrong with me, I thought this was probably due to the fact that I hadn't given in to my desire for my mate. I thought that maybe I was reacting to pent up frustration.

"Taylor?" I blinked at the sound or his voice and growled lowly, my eyes darkened and my hands shifts a bit into paws, my claws scratched the basin. I walked over to the door, breathing deeply. "Are you okay?" I held my hand up, willing it to stop and closed my eyes as my body warmed further.

"Yeah," my voice broke. "I'm fine."

I felt like I was losing my mind. What was happening to me exactly? I had never experienced this before and I don't recall ever being told about something like this happening. I seriously needed to talk to Gavin.

I dried myself and left the bathroom. Zane sat on the bed in comfy looking pajamas, his tablet in hand. He looked up at me instantly and put it down.

"Are you sure your okay?" He frowned and I gave him a nod. His scent was wrapping around him, my nose suddenly felt very sensitive because his scent was just all I could focus on and it was tainted with nerves. Zane was nervous and that caught most of my attention. He rubbed his neck and held out his hand with a phone, my phone. "You dropped it," he chuckled a bit.

"Thanks." I grabbed it gently, our skin brushed and I visibly shivered. I bit my lip and turned away. I got my suit case and knelt down to open it. I grabbed my pajamas and my lotion before heading for the bathroom. I locked the door and opened my phone to dial Gavin's number.

"You can't call me like this!" He whine immediately.

"Something is wrong." I whispered ignoring him.

"What do you mean?"

"Like my body is completely weird." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I'm suddenly very hot, and his scent is just...it smells stronger." I whimpered. "And I can't picture him without getting completely bothered." I bit my lip as my penis begins to slowly expand. Gosh, I've never been so annoyed with it. Gavin laughed loudly and I whined pulling my phone away.

"Sorry," he tried to be quiet. "But, how much about mating do you know?"  I blinked.

"What do you mean?"

"Look," he sighed with a chuckle. "You sound like you're in heat." I blinked and looked down as suddenly I felt frozen.

"No," I mumbled and whined while sliding to the ground as it suddenly made sense to me. "Why now!?"