The Arrangement. 6

Taylor Fink's

He was in casual wear which was even more amazing than a suit. Actually, both sights were equally amazing. He had shades on as he looked to the side, looking off like a model and I had no choice but to freeze and stare. I whispered more loudly than intended and he slowly turned to me.

He took his glasses off and looked at me for a moment before he smiled. I walked over and he kissed my cheek.

"You look great," he whispered into my ear and I smiled, biting my lip as a blush made it's way onto my cheeks.

"You're not so bad yourself." I chuckled and he opened the door for me. "Oh, a gentleman too." He grinned. "So, where are we going?" I asked as he got into the car and started it.

"Ever been ice skating?" My smile fell.

Before I knew it, Zane laughed as I stared at the  ice, my skates on and I was frozen by the entrance. I blinked my heart racing. All I could think about was falling and making a huge fool of myself in front of him.

"Come on, it's not that bad," he said while he skated around effortlessly.

"Easy for you to say," I grumbled. "You have experience, I don't." Zane laughed and slid over to me. I stared up at him as he held out his hand for me. "How do I know you won't let me fall?"

"I won't," he rolled his eyes. A kid laughed at me in passing seeing as since we arrived I've refused to move onto the ice. I sighed, clenched my eyes closed and took his hand. I gasped when I was pulled into his firm chest.

I opened my eyes and stared at it before looking to the ground then back up into his eyes. He was amused in the sexiest way ever. I suddenly felt really hot. I swallowed and tried to pull away but he had a firm hole on me.

"I don't think learning to skate starts this way." He smiled slowly and kissed my cheek.

"You're so adorable," he let go which had me stunned. I blinked as he was suddenly at arms length, still holding my hand. "Now who doesn't want to move?" I blinked and gave a nervous chuckle.

My chest...it felt so full, so happy that I could barely take it. My whole body seemed to buzz and again I found myself unable to stop smiling.

From there we had the best time teaching me how to skate. I had gotten the hang of it but I continued to pretend to slip so that he'd have no choice but to hold onto me. I'm sorry, but if you knew how good his scent was, how warm he was and gentle, you'd do the same. I became a damsel in distress on purpose and I have no regrets.

We talked as we skated, about everything and anything before we decided that it was lunch time. A kid skate passed us fast, startling me enough to make me stumble. Zane was fast on his feet and before I knew it, I was up against the barrier of the rink.

I sucked in air sharply and looked up at him through my lashes. Zane stared down at me with the most intense gaze. His green eyes were so bright, heated almost and I wondered if he'd kiss me again, if he wanted too. I really wanted him too.

Please Moon goddess, just this time? I silently asked as the scent that was Zane covered my senses and sparks just lit my body up with him so close. Again.