Release

*John POV*

"You ready?"

I nod, still numb from my last dose of medications.

"Come here."

Sherlock holds out his arms, smiling softly as I run over and fall into him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"How do you feel?"

"Empty."

"Medications?"

I nod, letting Sherlock guide me out to Mycrofts car.

"Dont you drive something?"

"I do."

"Why don't you use it?"

Sherlock pauses, chuckling softly as he slides into the seat beside me.

"Do you want me to show you?"

"Yes."

"Alright. I pull her out tonight."

I look over at him, almost laughing as I see the grin that has spread over his face.

"You two ready to go?"

"Yes."

"Please. I'm done with this hell hole."

Sherlock leans his head against me, speaking softly as he plays with my fingers.

"I love you."

I freeze, still not sure if what I'm seeing is real or a drug induced hallucination.

"I love you too."

Sherlock sits up, kissing me gently.

"Good."

I smile, leaning against his side and falling asleep until we reach a posh looking house.

"Brilliant way to start summer, isnt it?"

"Dont be an arse."

We laugh, watching Mycroft unlock the door before stepping through the large mahogany doors.

"Myc, love, is that you?"

"Me and the boys."

"Both of them?"

"Yeah."

Greg comes out of the kitchen, kissing Mycroft lightly before he comes over and hugs Sherlock and I.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm fine."

"Good. I have dinner ready, so go sit down at the table."

Sherlock grabs my hand, pulling me through the maze of a house and to a large table.

"Bloody hell you are loaded."

"Maybe."

He smirks at me, sitting down in the chair beside me as Greg and Mycroft bring the food in.