Taken

*John POV*

The door opens suddenly, slamming shut behind whomever has just entered our room. I tense up, arms tightening around Sherlock instinctively.

"Get away from him. Now."

Its Jim, voice too soft. Too calm. We're not safe, never safe with Jim around.

"Get out."

"I said to get away from Sherlock."

"No."

Jim takes a slow step towards us, glass crunching under his boots. I sit up, gently pushing Sherlock off of my lap and lying him back down behind me. He mumbles something quietly, reaching out a hand towards me.

"Get out of our room. I dont want to see you back here again, ever. He said hes done with you."

I realize I am shaking, struggling to resist the urge to throw something at his face.

"Scared Watson?"

"You're fucking insane."

He steps closer, grabbing the front of my jumper in his fist and pulling me off of my bed. I yelp when he slams me against the wall, my side slamming into the desk.

"Get..get off of me!"

"So you are scared."

His voice is soft, almost kind as he continues speaking.

"Don't wake up Sherl."

I flinch, suddenly realizing just why Sherlock is terrified of him. He smirks, eyes glinting with amusement as he shifts his grip on me so his hands are locked around my throat.

"Get off!"

Jim doesn't respond, watching almost happily as I claw at his hands. A small smile spreads over his face, soon followed by him releasing me when I am close to passing out. I fall hard, hitting my head on the corner of the desk. He walks over to Sherlock, reaching out slowly to touch him.

"Sh...Sherlock!"

Sherlock wakes up suddenly, yelping as he scrambles away from Jim.

"What have you done Sherl? I thought I could trust you."

I wince, pulling myself painfully to my feet and stumbling towards them.

"Come here, now."

Sherlock, ever obedient, carefully stands and doesn't move until Jim reaches out again.

"Sebastian, come here please."

A new boy walks in, stopping in the doorway and waiting for further instruction.

"You are going to take John out to the car. Dont make a scene."

"Yes sir."

I stumble backwards, yelling at Sherlock to run while he still can. He looks up at me, tears spilling down his face as Sebastian grabs me and pulls me out of the room.