Calm

*John POV*

"Sherlock! Come on, you're alright. Wake up."

He keeps whimpering, straining against me as I manage to pin him down. The door opens slowly, probably someone woken up by Sherlocks screaming.

"Get out, I've got him handled."

Someone grabs my arm forcefully, tearing me off of the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing to him?"

"Mycroft?"

"Obviously. What were you doing?"

I am still stunned, staring up at Mycroft in shock. He puts a foot on my shoulder, pinning me down.

"Get off! I was trying to help him before he hurt anyone, mainly himself."

Mycroft slowly backs off of me, extending his hand and pulling me to my feet before slamming me against the door.

"Don't ever let me catch you on him again."

"Fucking hell, get off of me!"

Sherlock yells again, still asleep, and that draws Mycroft away from me.

"Shhh...Sherlock...Sherlock, You're alright. Its okay. Come on, he's not here. He's gone Sherlock, come on. Wake up. Ive got you."

Mycroft sits down at the head of Sherlocks bed, pulling his brother closer and cradling him gently in his arms.

"Sherlock, come on. Please. You're okay."

Sherlock wakes up suddenly, struggling against Mycroft until the dream haze fades enough for him to realize who he is with.

"Myc...Mycroft?"

"Hey, you're okay."

"You...you came...came to..to.."

"Shhh...You're alright. Hes gone, I promise."

"But-"

"Relax. I've got you."

Sherlock whimpers softly, burying his face in Mycrofts sweater.

"Its okay."

I sit on the edge of my bed, watching silently as Mycroft calms Sherlock down enough for him to pull away and lie down.

"Try to go back to sleep, alright?"

"Please..."

"I can't stay all night."

Sherlock looks terrified, but eventually lets go of his brother.

"I love you Sherlock. Call me if you need me to come back."

He nods, hugging Mycroft tightly before he lets him leave.