CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake

ابدأ من البداية

"I can't believe you ladies did that, it was dangerous." He said and I nodded my head.

"I know it was, but after everything, I've gone through. It's fucked up to say that this was like a walk in the park." I said, my words coming out emotionless.

"After everything that fucker has done to me, this was nothing compared to what he has done to me, to the other girls. To what he has done to us. This was nothing, so I took a leap. We all took a leap and I guess we were like fuck it. The point is, no matter what we do. He's going to keep coming back to us, he's going to do whatever he wants." I said,

"You know I have scars? Scars that remind me every day of what happened." I shook my head, forcing myself to stop.

I look up to find him staring at me with a look I couldn't explain and I didn't bother figuring out what the look meant.

"So, when did you all figure out we had your guns," I asked him.

"I figured it out first, but we all figured it out when we heard gunshots and went to reach for our weapons only come to find out there not there." He said.

I felt a little guilty.

"Doesn't it bother you that the FBI isn't on this yet? Like, I've been thinking. How come the FBI wasn't in this case as soon as possible, how come they didn't come and provide their help?" I asked him and his eyes widened.

He said in a low voice "To be honest, I was wondering that too. Something isn't right." He said and I threw my head back and stared at the ceiling.

"What if he's part of the FBI? Or something else? Who has to be someone big, he was able to know a lot of things and be able to do a lot of things, this isn't just an average joe. This is someone who has rank and he's using that rank for his advantage." I said lowering my head and looking back at him.

"I wasn't lying about wanting more help on being able to protect myself and if the offer still stands, I would like to take it," I said and he nodded his head.

"Of course." He said.

I eyed him, finally taking him in.

I looked him up and down, taking in his features. noticing some marking on his skin letting me know he had tattoos. As I did that, I could feel him staring at me also.

I moved my eyes away from him. not wanting him to get the wrong idea.

"Are the others up?" I asked him and he was going to answer my question until his phone ring.

He answered the phone and spoke.

My brows rosed realizing he was talking to Chris.

He ended the call, standing up and looking at me. "They're now." He said, grabbing the wheelchair.

"Come on I'll take you to the room." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't need a wheelchair," I said and he laughed.

"Please, just get on it." He said and I sat there for a couple of seconds wondering why I was actually considering of getting on the wheelchair

I finally gave up and got on the wheelchair.

"This is just sad," I said and I heard him chuckle.

"I'm fine with teaching you how to protect yourself but you got to listen to what I say. Also, we need to be able to gain each other trust. I'll gain yours and you gain mine." He said and I leaned myself against the wheelchair as we made our way towards the hospital hallway.

Trust? I just needed to be taught something. Now I have to gain someone's trust.

"Okay," I said, knowing that it would help in the long run learning new things from people.

We arrived at the hospital room, he opened the door and I noticed Melanie was also on a wheelchair and behind her was Dalton. Kassie was sitting on the hospital Bed with Chris on the chair next to her.

"I guess I'm the last one to join the party," I said as I was wheeled in.

"Sheesh, the mood is serious in here. What happened? Well besides what happened with us." I said and Kassie let out a sigh.

Melanie was still quiet. I stared at my sister, raising a brow.

"You guys found out some new things?" I asked, bringing my eyes to look at Kassie.

"Tiara..... When I was alone in the restrooms with him. I got some information through a sick game we played. I found out he was the reason of Melanie accident." Kassie said and my eyes widen, turning to look at my sister.

"She must have found something out," Kassie said and felt anger running through my body.

"And also...." Kassie started saying.

I turned to look at her.

"What?" I asked her and she looked sad.

Her face was filled with worry and had a sad look place on it.

"He was the caused.... of your boyfriend that you had since high school death." She said.

The room was quiet.

The words were sinking in, I heard what was said but I didn't do anything. I sat still, not moving.

Finding out that the sick bastard who has abused you, kept you captive against your will, harmed you and made you suffer was the caused of the person you loved death took a toll on me.

I grieved when he died, but knowing that somehow because of me, was the reason why he died. That it wasn't an accident.

I turned to Chris. "So when is the FBI getting here?" I asked Chris, his eyes widen. Everyone was waiting for a reaction out of me, but truthfully. I didn't know how to react, I couldn't let my emotions get the best of me. I had to be strong.

I needed this fucker dead or locked up. After that was done, then I will react to all the pain and suffering. My emotions are not needed right now.

I lived throughout the pain and suffering he put us through and I'll live again, I won't let him end me. I lived and I'll keep living.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

I wanted to give an insight into Tiara POV since her story will be coming soon later on. Her story/book will be called "I Lived" the two main Characters will be her and Derek Andrew.

Will get back to Kassie and Chris POV. Time to find out why The FBI wasn't in on this! Give this Chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

XOXO

-Kassandra Vivu