♡Thirty-Five♡

Maya

When I wake up, the events from yesterday play out in my mind. Rolling over I see the guy I never want to leave me. His eyes are closed and his breathing is soft.

He looks innocent. Subconsciously, he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I kiss his forehead and rest my head on his.

"I love you," I whisper.

"No, I love you," he mumbles back. His eyes aren't open but he kisses my shoulder.

"You're awake?"

"Half." A laugh passes my lips. He looks at me and smiles softly.

"I don't want to do anything today," I mumble. "But the universe wants us too."

"Screw the universe," he mumbles.

He wraps his arms tighter around me. My head nuzzles into his neck and I inhale his scent.

"You smell good." He chuckles and wraps his arms tightly around me. His nose brushes my neck and I melt into his touch.

"And you smell like me." A giggle passes my lips. He presses his lips to my collarbone and I breathe out.

"I wonder why," I tease. He peppers several kisses along my collarbone and slowly moves on top of me. His lips meet mine and I smile into the kiss. Hesitantly, I pull away and he pouts. "I need to shower, Shawn."

He kisses me again. Our lips dance together.

"No, because then you won't smell like me anymore," he complains. He lays down and pulls me on top of him. A laugh passes my lips. My head in on his chest and I trace patterns on his skin. He runs his hand up and down my back. I start to sit up and he pulls me back down.

"Shawn," I groan. He groans and wraps his arms tightly around me like I'm a stuffed animal.

"No."

"Please," I beg.

"No, I want you to smell like me forever." I sigh.

"Then give me one of your hoodies." He glares at me.

"You have plenty of my hoodies." My bottom lip pokes out. Biting my lip, my hand slips under the covers and onto his underwear. His eyes widen slightly. My hand squeezes slightly and he groans. "Don't, Mama. Unless you don't want to shower."

"My shower can wait," I whisper, looking up at him. His eyes are hooded and he stares back at me. My lips place kisses across his chest as my hand palms him through his boxers. He groans and shifts under me.

"Damn it, Mama."

♡♡♡

After another hour we get out of the bed and I get into the tub. When I'm wetting my hair, a pair of hands joins mine. Looking back, I see Shawn sliding in behind me. When he's in I lay back against his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my ear.

"You are my favorite thing in the entire world," he mumbles. "You are my everything."

"You're my everything."

"Can I wash your hair?" he asks. A laugh passes my lips as I hand him the shampoo. He puts some in his hand and rubs it through my hair. I wash it out and turn to him. He places his finger under my chin and gently presses his lips to mine. He smiles into the kiss. I pull away.

"Now I get to wash your hair," I tease. He groans playfully before turning around. He lays his head against my chest and I scrub the shampoo into his hair. He washes it out and turns to me. The bubbles come up to our chests. Smiling, I splash water at him. It hits his face and he wipes it away. He smiles and splashes me back.

He cups his hands and places them under the water. When he lifts them back up, his blows the bubbles at me. They land on my face and I laugh. He kisses my head and I wipe the bubbles off my nose and cheeks. He grabs my cheeks and kisses my nose.

Smiling, I take a handful of bubbles and smear them in his face. A laugh passes my lips and his too. He wipes off his face and bites his lip.

"What?" I question.

"We still need to wash our bodies." My eyes roll.

"You have to make everything sexual don't you?" He leans closer to me so his lips brush mine.

"Only with you, baby girl." He connects our lips and his hand slips under the water. His fingers come in contact with my entrance and I gasp. Tilting my head back, he kisses down my neck. "See, you're already wet."

"We're in a tub you goof," I groan. He pushes me against the wall and one of his fingers enter me. Gasping, I grab onto the back of his neck. He looks at me and pushes another finger into me my nails dig into his neck. When I gasp, he connects his lips to mine. He pushes me further into the wall and my back hits something.

The jets spit out water and I squeal. Shawn pulls me into his chest, worried that something is wrong. When he realizes that it's just the jet, he breathes in relief.

"Well that ruined the moment," he groans. A laugh erupts from my chest. He chuckles and we get out.

A week later

"Shawnie," I groan falling onto his chest. Hope is watching Mickey Mouse on the floor. She claps along to the Hot Dog song. Shawn smiles and squeezes my butt playfully. I smack his chest lightly. He chuckles and doesn't remove his hand.

"What's wrong, Mama?" he chuckles.

"Mama?" Hope questions. Her bright blue eyes look back at us. She crawls over to us. She's been trying to walk but keeps falling. She places her hand over Shawns. It a pea next to a ball.

"I just feel sick."

"How?"

"Like I constantly want to puke and eat weird things." He shrugs.

"I'm going to go to the doctor and see," I lie. I know the truth. I'm just afraid of what the truth will cause for me and him. I love him and I don't know what I'd do if I lost him.