Chapter 23 - Sleepovers

Only two more chapters until the Q & A!! Also, you should also check out my new tumblr: Denkyee

The hug had lasted awkwardly long, before Luciel had noticed it and pulled away, despite not really wanting to do such. Luciel still holds onto Klaus' shoulders as he stares down at the ground, his body shaky.

"What happened was, was I was a fucking idiot.." Luciel stuttered.

Klaus honestly didn't know what to do in this situation. His family was relatively normal, or just a tad too serious, he had never been in this situation. So he did what he thought, he made a joke, "you always are Luciel." In order to hopefully stop even more emotions, he patted Luciel. Who flinched slightly at the action.

Luciel's reaction was a bit uncalled for, "no I'm not!" He huffs and crosses his arms. "You're thick headed! Worse than stupid!" He sticks out his tongue.

"And how in the world am I thickheaded?" Klaus questioned, honestly quite confused, he was just really confused.

"If you don't know because you're thick headed," Luciel's mood actually seeming a lot better thab the intensely depressed mood from before.

"I don't really know why.. but Lori had said that you have to sleep wi-" Klaus coughed to cover  up anything," in my room tonight." He finished up speaking, Luciel smirking quite a bit maliciously, Klaus suddenly regretted allowing Luciel to sleep over in his room.

So the two boys took to Klaus' room, as expected, it was quite neat. Although Klaus had completely forgotten about setting up a sort of bed for Luciel, you know, too busy worrying and all. He had walked into his closet and grabbed spare linens kept in the closet. He felt bad for making Luciel sleep on the floor, but maybe he was used to it.

Klaus had suddenly realized just how tired he is, after setting the pile of blankets on the floor, takes a seat on his bed with a yawn. "Tired?" Luci questions, knowing damn well how late it was at the moment. Taking a seat right next to Klaus.

"Yeah, I spent all night waiting for you, you, you dumbass!" Klaus huffs, cross his arms and turning towards Luciel, who was strangely really close, he could feel the soft breaths being released as the green eyed boy breathed. The room suddenly felt a lot hotter. Klaus stands up abruptly," well, I'm going to get changed," he announced, grabbing his night clothes and heading into the bathroom.

Klaus stayed in the bathroom for a good 5 minutes just to calm himself down before actually getting ready. As he was in the bathroom, he hears Luciel call into the bathroom, "Klaus this is madness, you have seen me near naked before and yet you can't even change infront of me!"

To which, Klaus quickly responds, "I am changing in the bathroom because I don't take seeing you half naked as sexual!"

"I distinctly remember seeing you blush every time Klaus," Luciel hums through the door. Klaus doesn't respond as he walks out of the bathroom, only to find Luciel having stripped down to his underwear.

"Why in the world are you half naked Luciel?" Klaus questioned, covering his eyes and turning away. "It's how I usually sleep, I'm cold most of the time," he purple haired boy answers casually, smirking a bit at Klaus' flustered reaction.

"Okay well not here you're not!" Klaus states  walking back into the closet and grabbed a never before used bathrobe, that should work.

Walking back out he throws the robe at Luciel who stares at it with a raised eyebrow. "The hell is this for?" He questions.

"Put it on," Klaus huffs, to which Luciel shrugs and slips the robe on.

"So, the robe is on, your point, I feel like there is no difference here," Luciel states, the expensive material feeling very light.

Klaus looks Luciel up and down, "well it does make a difference," he coughs.  "Well goodnight I guess," Klaus states getting into bed.

"You're going to make me sleep on the floor, what a great host!" Luciel complains, mainly jokingly, he didn't really midnight but didn't really want to sleep yet. 

"Well then you take the bed," Klaus states, getting on the floor.

Luciel then starts to grin like a madman, "that's no way to treat your fiance, Klaus," Luciel teases, references the Duchesses assumptions.

Klaus blushes, Luciel, already sitting on the floor, leans towards Klaus, grinning madly.

"What do you mean you idiot!?" Klaus questioning not getting the reference made.

Luciel rolls his eyes, "nevermind, thinkheaded dummy."

"I still don't get how I'm thick headed," Klaus states.

"What I mean is, you like me," Luciel states bluntly, spacing out the last three words slowly.

"No-no I don't!" Klaus defends, a scarlet hue taking on his slightly tanned face.

Luciel crosses his arms, "prove it."

"You prove it," Klaus states, giving Luciel a look that says, 'i dare you'.

To which Luciel does dare, cupping Klaus' cheeks he looks into his eyes, smirking a bit, and simply stating, in a low, husky tone, "I'm going to kiss you." Klaus breathes in his heart pound, but he doesn't pull away. He wants to but he just can't bring himself to do it.

Luciel laughs quietly as he pulls away, " see you do like me," he sticks out his tongue.

"No I don't," Klaus defends.

"Then why do you want to kiss me right now?" Luciel questions, watching Klaus' fucshia hues flicker from Luciel's lips up to his eyes. Klaus opens his mouth to speak, but yes quickly cut off my Luciel who states, "just admit it Klaus."

Klaus furrowed his brows, contemplating what to do in this situation. He had finally come to terms with.. liking Luciel, no way in hell he's admitting it, but it wouldn't hurt.. not admitting it.

It was Luciel's turn to blush next because of what had happened next. Klaus, grabbing Luciel's face, kissed the purple haired teen, it was quick, but it felt like forever, he had never noticed this before, but Luciel's lips were so soft...

When Klaus pulled away, the first thing out of Luciel's mouth was "so you admit it?"

"No I do not admit it," Klaus huffs.

Luciel tilts his head and gives Klaus a look that just screams, 'is this motherfucker really saying this right now?'. He then explains, "you just kissed me!" There's still a bright red blush on Luciel's face and his heart was pounding against his ribcage.

"I never admitted it though," Klaus states, crossing his arms.

Luciel, not being able to handle the thought of sleeping with Klaus now, decided, "how about I sleep on the floor for tonight?"