Chapter 14 - Training (part 1)

Luciel had taken a look around him and was instantly disgusted, even more so than what he was when cleaning the stairs.  He hears a pair of boots beside him as his 'escort'(more like kidnapper) lands beside him. Grabbing a lantern off the grimy, stone wall she lights it quickly by blowing on the dim flame and igniting it with a lighter. 

He finally gets a look around the place, despite it being a dim light guiding his eyes. He appears to be in a grimy, stone hallway. With there being weapons lining the walls. "Welcome to the Carnival of Hell, newbie," the scary escort beside him says, flashing her sharper than average teeth to him in a sort of grin. "Follow me," She then demands, starting to walk forwards. 

Luciel shook with fear as the two descended further and further down the hallways. In the beginning he just saw a bunch of prison cells, some with fearful, dirty prisoners inside. Some were empty. Although there was always a distinct presence of blood in the cells. 

The further down the hallway they made it, the louder the screams got, and the more blood covered the floor. 

Then, she grabbed a key off her belt, unlocking the door that they stop in front of. Pushing Luciel inside, she walks inside herself, and locks the door behind her. Hanging up the lantern, and grabbing a twig she lights the end of it and starts to light the rest of the lanterns. Meanwhile, she explained what's about to go down.

"So, Vangeance is too much of a pussy to train you himself? I'd say he knows a thing or two in this field.." She grumbles under her breath, a bit spitefully at that. "Anyways, I'm Chloe, otherwise known as 'The Seamstress". Although, right now, I'm your worst nightmare." Luciel stands rigid during Chloe's intoduction. 

"Well, you aren't going to get into T&I yet, you're too much of a wimp," she says, irking Luciel just the slightest. "In order to do this job, you've got to be able to have 3 assets: knowledge of the most painful places to hit(that aren't lethal), the ability to read someone, and, " she gives him a chilling smile, "an immunity to pain." 

"Huh? What in the world does- does an immunity to pain have to do with this?!" Luciel cries out, grabbing for his rusted knife(which he has yet to get replaced). 

Chloe's smile only get's wider, "Many of your victims will try to pity you, by saying "Why are you doing this, you don't know what I'm experiencing!"" She cries out with a tone that screams 'Damsal in distress'. "So, you've got to have gone through this yourself." She grins at him. "I would just plain out torture you, but Vangeance says that you can barely hold your own in actual combat, so how about we get you better at that~?" She sings, and in a blank of an eye she throws 5 sebon needles at the poor boy.

Each one causing a tremendous amount of pain. 2 in his kidneys, and the other in his bladder. Quickly retracting them, she ups the number to 10, striking quickly, and ruthlessly. With no remorse. Within moments Luciel looked like he was just attacked my a porcupine.

Trying to deflect the sebonds with his knife, they're all coming at him way to quickly for the human eye to spot. Only glints of light in the air. "Jeez, you really are a pussy!" Chloe had shouted. 

Grinding his teeth together, and holding his knife with both hands he charges at the black-haired girl quickly slashing at her. Not even hitting her before she pulls a small knife and slashes at his neck, leaving a small trail of blood to drip from his as he hops beack before the knife could dig any deeper. Although as he jumps back, she throws the knife at his kidney. 

CLutching his pained organ, Chloe then states, "Worry not, I didn't hit any arteries, yet.." She gives him an innocent smile. 

Luciel plucks the knife out of his abdomen and jumps back, "You're really dumb, you know that?" She cackles, continuing her barrage of sebon. Digging them deep enough to get passed his clothes, and to prick his skin enough to be a bitch.