❀Marriage❀

[Third Person's POV]
"I~zu~mi!" Mai cheered, tackling him into a hug.
"Good morning, my lady." Izumi smiled playfully.
"I'm not your lady... I'm Mai, silly." She replied, using her most childish voice.

They both smiled at each other.
"Oh how you've grown. You're not that little girl that used to brighten my day." he sighed, flipping the pancakes.
Mai puffed out her cheeks. "I still brighten your day. How rude!"

Izumi set Mai's usual pancakes in front of her: bear shaped with whip cream for the mouth and blueberry eyes.

"Yay, thank you Izumi!" Mai chimed, shoveling the pancakes into her mouth.
"That is not very ladylike, to eat in such a manner." a cold tone resonated from behind her.

Mai turned around to a familiar face, what was once jet-black hair, now had grey streaks through it, the stone cold face developed cracks.
Mai quickly swallowed her mouth full of food before speaking. "You know, you look a lot better when you smile." she jested.

Yoshiro scoffed, sitting down in the vacant seat across from her.

"We need to discuss the matters of a suitor." Yoshiro states.

Coughing erupts through the room, Mai, startled, chocked on her pancakes.

"A s-suitor? I-I am only in my second year." Mai stammers, her thoughts completely frazzled by the sudden news.
"Yes. You are coming of age. I want you to marry someone of a higher class, possibly create a beneficial union with a new company."

[Mai's POV]

"Marriage is about love, not beneficial gain," I stated, pushing my plate away from me. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to be late for school. Izumi, could you have them pull the car around please?"

"Yes, my lady." he replied.
Always the formalities with him nearby. I thought, walking out to the car.

*^*^*^*

I watched the trees and scenery pass me by.

"A suitor...." I mouthed.

Ever since I adopted the Ootori name, things have changed. Yoshiro has softened since I was a child, however, it has not been by much.

Now a suitor? I flipped open my phone, hesitantly typing an SOS to Kyoya.

"No I can't burden him... I'm not a kid anymore." I sighed, flopping to the side. 

"My lady, we are here." the driver stated, getting out to open my door.

"Thank you, and I told you. You do not have to use such formalities, it's Mai." I smiled to him.

"Don't you look cute in your uniform." cooed a voice, as an arm wrapped around my shoulder.
"Oh hush, Natsu. I've loved these since I was a kid. I always wanted to wear these one day." I turned my nose up at him.
"Really... I heard you just wanted to wear animal onesies."
"So what?" I pushed his arm off my shoulder, twirling ahead of him into school.

"Very childish, but that's Mai Ootori for you." he chimed.

"Onesies are the best, get used to them. I picked the theme today." With that note, I went into my classroom.

*^*^*^*

[Third Person's POV]

A knock resonated through the club room as they set up the room for the slumber party theme.

"Who could that be?" asked Yuki, who was positioning a pillow fort in her section of the room.
"The club doesn't start for another 10 minutes." Hideki stated, flipping through his notebook.
"Well then, tell them that." stated Natsu, fixing the drawstrings on his chicken onesie. "Also, Mai... why must I wear a chicken onesie?"

Mai laughed as she flipped the beak on the hood over his eyes. "Well because it's funny." she teased.

Hideki opened the door, to be greeted by a girl.

"I'm sorry, we won't be seeing guest's for another 10 minutes."
"Hi, um... Is Natsu available?" she replied meekly.

"Uh, yes," Hideki started, before she caught sight of Natsu and rushes past him. "But we aren't seating guests until...."

"Natsu~!" she yells, running towards him with a smile.
Natsu looks up and his face goes cold.
"Oh no." he muttered, turning to run before someone grabbed the hood of his onesies, clotheslining him.

"Oh Natsu, how I missed you!" she sighed, visibly crushing him in a head lock.
"Get off of me." he struggled to say.
"How could you do this to me, Natsu?! No calls, no texts, nothing. I missed you so much can't you see?!" She tightened her chokehold.

The rest of the club watched quietly.
"U-Um, you're killing him..." Ikari murmured.
She released her grip on him, his face returned to it's normal color.
"Oh Natsu, who did this to you?" she said, showering his face with kisses.

"Excuse me, you--" Yuki yelled, finally fed up with the love fest.
"Who are you?" Mai asked, interrupting Yuki's rage.

She let go of Natsu's face, letting him crumble to the ground. She gave us a very bold smile.
"I'm Okita Suki. I'm Natsu's fiancé. Nice to meet you!"

<A/N: Sorry that's it's been a while since my last post, on either OHSHC fanfics, got writers block, but now I have an idea of where I'm going, so here you go! Thanks for all the support!>