❀Welcome❀

Welcome to Ouran Academy. A prestige school that houses the rich and very prestige high class men and women. From the outside it seems as though you will live a rather boring day, but that is not entirely true. Up the stairs, down the hall sits a room. To the naked eye it's simply an abandoned music room. However, open the door and you will be greeted by a surprise.

"Welcome, to the Ouran Host Club." their voices resonated.

Blinding light shined through the opening as rose petals fluttered through the cracks.

The light subsided to reveal a group of people. 

2 girls and 4 boys. An even mix.

These people were members of the famous host club. Many ask why they call it a host club when girls are a part of it. Well that never stopped them before. They simply said Haruhi Fujioka.

[Mai's Pov]

"Mai-chan~!" a voice yelled.

"Oh no." I murmur.

Seconds later a body is propelled against me from behind, quickly sending me to the ground.

"Yuki!" I whine as she hugs me. I push her off me, proceeding to flop on my back.

She stands up and leans down over me. 
"Aww Mai, don't be like that." she sighs. "And here I thought my darling wife would be better."

Quickly playing along to her role I deepen my voice.

"I'm sorry honey. I have shamed our name. Will you ever forgive me?" I fake plead on my knees.
"I don't think I ever can!" she yells, throwing her hand up to her face and fake crying.

We both bust up laughing at each other when someone cleared their throat.

"K-Koya!" I stammered surprised, quickly standing up.
"This is a hallway, or am I mistaken Mai? Is this how you spend your time?" he asked.
I puffed out my cheeks. "Yes, it is." I pout.
I side glance at him and see a small crack in his facade. A small smile rests on his lips.

I smile to him as I twirl around him. "So what brings you to the lustrous Ouran Academy?" I giggle.

He simply sets his hand on my head, stopping me mid spin. "I came to drop off some paperwork for Kimi. Then I figured I would stop here."

"Oh she is entering preschool isn't she?" I asked, excited from the mention of my niece.

He nodded, glancing at his watch. "Well I must be going." he said, turning and walking off.

"Bye~!" I call after him.

Yuki snickers behind me and I turn to her.

"For the owner of a large company, he is so whipped towards you." she smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "It's almost time for the club. We can't be late." 

*^*^*^*

"We're here!" I call into the room as I throw open the doors.

"President! How can you be cutting it this close to opening!" Hideki yelled frantically.

I rolled my eyes as Ikari tossed an outfit at me and shoved me in the changing room as Shin did the same to Yuki.

I pulled on the dress and slipped on the crown and heels. Today's theme was cards. Of course I was queen. I walked out and laughed at Yuki. She was the joker. 

"Awww, why can't I be king!" she whined. "Mai is my queen!"

"Because I am her king, my dear." Natsu smirked, pulling me by my waist closer to him.

"I-di-ot~" I sang as I kicked his shin. "Just 'cause you're the playboy type doesn't mean that flies by me." 

Shin double over laughing. 

I rolled my eyes and tapped her on the head with my scepter. "You will live." I laughed.

We all got into our places. I sat in the throne placed in the middle. 

Hideki knelt down by me, he was a jack.
Yuki smirked, leaning on Hideki's head.
Natsu leaned on the arm of my thrown.
Shin and Ikari stood side by side as matching aces.

We all prepared ourselves as we heard footsteps and whispering.

The door creaked open revealing a lot of faces.

"Welcome." we all smile.

Inside the abandon room was a group of 6. Two girls, four guys. These people make up the Ouran High School Host Club.

<A/N: So, first chapter? What did you guys think? I hope you all enjoyed it and I can't wait to see who comments first and loves it first and adds it to their reading list first! I love reading your comments and I will try to reply to most of them. Thank you guys for all the support and Mai looks forward to seeing you in Music Room 3! Bios are coming out soon.>