❀Strange❀

<Dedicated to skyleranimelover102 for being the first to add my book to their reading list! Keep up the support guys! ILYSM ♡

Sorry for not posting, was busy in town and learned that my internet was out... SO here it is! :D >

[Yuki's POV]

"We're going to the beach!" Mai cheered.
"Yes, my love! The beach will be a great place to go!" I cheered along with her.

"Really a beach? Sounds bland." Natsu sighed, tossing his empty bag of chips into the garbage.

"Is it alright if I bring my video games?" Ikari asked, obviously unhappy about the thought of leaving them behind.

"No, you cannot." Mai pouted.

"Finally a break from our guests!" I smiled.

"Actually..." Mai awkwardly said.

"The only way we can pay for this is if we were to accept guests." Hideki announced.

I groaned loudly.

"So close!"

*^*^*^*^*^*

[Third's POV] (Interesting things are too happen, yes?)

The host club had settled into the beach. The sun was shining, the water was glistening, and they had an hour before their guests were to arrive. It was going to be a peaceful day.

"Oooooh~! My darling daughter Mai!" yelled a familiar blonde

Mai was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Idiot you're going to crush her." deadpanned a voice.
"Daddy's an idiot." a small child giggled.

Mai struggled to break free.

"Up to our antics again, are we?"
"Aww, looks like we are missing out on the fun?" two similar voices agreed.

Natsu stood there snickering till a voice hit his ears.
"Naaaatsu! Oh look how cute you are!!!" squealed a voice.

"Wow, this beach hasn't changed a bit, has it?" a small blonde smiled, looking up at his taller cousin.

"No it hasn't." grunted the tall raven haired cousin.

"Is anyone going to help me?" Mai groaned.

"I'm coming my princess!" Yuki smiled.

She broke into a sprint before sliding to a stop and grabbing the blonde's arm and flipping him over her.

"Yosh!" she cheered, dusting the sand off her shirt.

The blonde laid paralyzed on the ground.

"You sure she isn't yours?" the one ginger haired boy laughed.

"Nope." 

Several of the host members stood there surprised.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Hideki said, quickly scrambling to check his planner.

"Wow, is that any way to greet your uncle? I'm hurt." the older ginger said.
"Sorry Uncle Kaoru." he murmured.

"Mommy, I think Daddy is dead." a small brown haired girl said, poking the blonde's face.

"Tamaki, you better get up." sighed the brunette woman, holding a small blonde baby.

Mai just looked around confused at all the havoc.

"Okay, everyone wait just a minute!" Mai yelled, catching all their attention.
"Wow, Mai actually does have a voice." murmured the adults.

"Since when were you guys accompanying us to the beach?" she asked.

"Since we all took the day off. It's only natural that we would accompany you to our cabin.  Do you have a problem with that Mai?" Kyoya smirked, looking down on her.

"No, not at all." she said. "You just should have informed me earlier of it, Mr. Ootori."

He raised an eyebrow before briefly rolling his eyes. 

*^*^*^*^*^*

They all sat around the table.
"Mom, will you stop?" Natsu groaned.
"Oh, but I haven't seen my darling son in ages." Renge giggled, braiding his hair.

Mai laughed, giving him an evil smile. "That's what you get." she mouthed at him.

"We're going to be behind schedule." Hideki pointed out. 

"Wow, he isn't anything like you." Kaoru stated, causing Hideki to flinch.

"Yeah," Hikaru sighed.  "But he is a Hitachiin and he is his own person." Hikaru smiled and ruffled his hair, sitting back against the couch.

"So Haruhi, how is the baby?" Mai asked, letting the little baby grab her hand.

"Nao is doing good. He's starting to look like Tamaki everyday." she smiled.
"He has your eyes." Mai smiled.
"Then he will have the most beautiful eyes." Tamaki smiled, picking up Nao, who cooed in return.

The old host club sat around reminiscing for the most part until Hideki announced that it was time for the guests to arrive.

"Everyone get changed and ready." Hideki announced.

Everyone got up and went to get changed.

The old host club watched as the new host club go into their positions as the beach was filled with guests.

[Kyoya's POV]

I watched Mai as she was surrounded by a mixture of female and male guests.

"You look so cute in your swimsuit." a male guest smiled, looking her over.

Irritating hormonal teenagers. I thought. 

"Awww, is someone getting protective?" Kaoru laughed, appearing behind me.

"No." I simply said, trying to play it off until one of the guests put his arm around her.

"Of course not." Kaoru continued to laugh.

*^*^*^*^*

[Mai's POV]

"Finally, we can relax." I smiled, laying back on my blanket.

"It's nice." Yuki agreed, appearing next to me.

"You guys going to join us swimming?" Natsu asked, his mother nodding in agreement.
"Sure," Yuki said. "Race you there!" She took off full sprint.

"Hey!" Natsu followed shortly behind him, Renge already ahead of him.

I let out a small sigh of content as I leaned back.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, causing me to pull it out

Unknown scrolled across it as I checked the message.

"I know about you. Don't think your past won't catch up. I want you."

"What?" I murmured. I felt this gnawing feeling in the back of my head.

"Must be a wrong number." I said, sending a quick message back saying the same.