❀Assistance❀

<Dedicated to CutieToaster for being the first to vote on Chapter 1, thanks for the support! (Edit: Sorry it took so long to do, kind of forgot for a day.)>

[Third Person's POV]

Enchanting music hummed through the club room as they all enchanted their guests with a bow and a curtsy. Today's theme was princesses and princes.

"Wow Mai, you look so cute!" one of her customers chimed.
"Mai just wants to make her big brothers happy." she said cutely, a small tint of pink dusting her cheeks.
They all swooned in their seats.
"I'll take you as my little sister any day!" they cheered.

"Sorry, but Mai is mine." Yuki chimed pulling Mai up into her.
"B-Big sister?" Mai stammered.
Squeals could be heard through the entire room.

Over at Hideki's table he was nervously fidgeting around as he checked his schedule book every few minutes.
"Relax Hideki." a girl said to him. "You don't have to be so tense."
"I'm sorry my dear. I'm sure I've become rather bothersome to you guys." he murmured dejectedly.
"Oh no no no no,  you're fine!" a girl quickly stammered, waving her hands frantically.
A hand reached down and tousled his hair.
"Eh?" he glances up questioning.  "Hiyama-senpai?"

"It's fine to be who you are." he coolly said, a small smile on his face.
"I hope none of you ladies is trying to change him."he coldly said to them, giving them an icy glare, that made them blush.

"O-Of course not, Hiyama-senpai." one of his guests say.
He turned around slamming his fist against the wall, as he towered over the girl.
"I thought I told you ladies to call me, Yama." he murmured as he tilted her face up to his.
The girls around him squealed loudly causing Ikari to wake from his sleep.
"Senpai, you're being to loud." Ikari whined childishly from the couch. Ikari looked to see all his guests,  both guys and girls, staring at him.
His face quickly turned red. "W-What? I-Is something on my face?" he quickly stammered, wiping the non existent stuff off his face.
They all blushed and laughed.
"So cute!"one girl swooned, from across the room.
"Hey am I not enough for you ladies?" Natsu sighed.
The girl quickly turned around and shook her head.
"I cant believe your eyes were drawn to another man." he said leaning close to her. "I kight just have to punish you... all... night... long." he whispered pausing after each last word.
Several girls fainted on the spot, while others blushed loudly and swooned.
*^*^*^*
[Mai's POV]
I flopped down on the couch next to Hideki.
"They were extra exhausting today." I sighed.

Hideki simply nodded as he typed away at his laptop.

"What are you up to Mr. Hiitachin?" I asked, peering over at his laptop.

"Planning our finances for our trip we'll be taking." he said, pushing my head away. 

The door opened and slammed shut, causing all of us to look up. A girl with raven haired stood slouched over catching her breath.

"Excuse miss, we are closed," Natsu said. "Unless... you have come to see me."

She looked up at him, tears streaming down her face catching him off guard.

"W-Wait, p-princess. Err, I was kidding!" he stammered frantically, his hands waving all over the place.

Shin pushed Natsu aside effortlessly and led the girl to the sofa.

"What's wrong?" I asked her softly. 

"I've come to ask for assistance." she murmured through her sniffles. 

We all got tense and quiet.

This was not the first time this has happened. They were almost like a safe haven. The host club was known for helping others in their time of need.