epilogue

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Woozi was sitting in the cafeteria in the Pledis building. His coffee was in front of him, but he lost interest in it. He now was busy looking at the empty page of his notebook as he drummed his pen on the table.

Then one of the chair next to him was pulled away. He looked up only to see Baekho, with paper cup in his hand. He put his drink next to Woozi's and sat down.

The two didn't say anything to one another for a while. They just sat there thinking. But this silence didn't last long.

'You know...' Baekho started but wasn't sure himself what to say. He took a breath and thought to himself for a moment.

'It's not the first time she left, and it won't be the last.' he said. His eyes wandering around the room. He could see Jihoon's gaze on his face.

'What do you mean?' Woozi asked him, a bit confused. But deep down he knew what his friend was talking about.

'(y/n)... she never was like everybody else. She never realized how hurtful her actions can be.' Baekho said with a sigh. He felt guilty about his friend's actions. 'As soon as she finished eighteen years, she packed her stuff and disappeared for two years.'

'But she came back.' Woozi said. He still felt a sting in his heart at the mention of the girl that left.

'Yeah...' Baekho said as he finally looked at Woozi. 'I think she realizes after time that her actions weren't the best, but after some time she does it again.' Baekho said, not really sure how to explain it.

He himself didn't know how (y/n) was thinking. No matter how many times she tried to explain to him why she left him those year ago, he never could understand.

'Do you think she will come back again?' Woozi asked. His voice was stable but Baekho could hear the sadness in it.

'She will... even though she may seem like a heartless person, she will come back.' Baekho said. He then sighed and grabbed his cup from the table before raising from his seat.

He started to take a step away from the table to leave Jihoon alone, but he was stopped by him.

'Will you be waiting for her?' he asked his friend. Baekho looked back at him.

'Will you?' he asked Jihoon before taking a step away. When he didn't get the answer he looked back at him again. 'I'll always wait for her.' he said and left Woozi alone.

Jihoon looked as his friend walked away. He felt weird heaviness on his chest. He then looked at his notebook before throwing to his bag. He raised from his seat and left the cafeteria.

Leaving behind only an empty paper cup, with cold coffee inside.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Well then! It is officially over.

I hope everyone enjoyed this story. Thank everyone who read it and supported it.

Special thanks to scalene1214. I don't know who you are haha but you somehow found this story and followed it almost from the beginning. And seeing that you voted for it made me motivated to write next chapter!

Well anyway that is it for 'harmony'.

If anyone has any questions I'm always open for them!

Bye

~Gemma