12

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

'Do you usually travel by bus?' (y/n) asked her younger companion as they walked toward the company building. The soft, cold wind blew around them taking away the reminders of sleep in them. The boy took a deep breath enjoying the silence.

'When it's early and I know I won't be stopped all the time, yes.' he told her as he put his hands in the pockets. But soon after he sent a quick glance at (y/n) and slowly pulled them out. He wasn't feeling cold, but he usually kept his hands in his pockets. But now he wasn't alone or with members. He was with someone new to him and he didn't want to look rude in front of his new colleague.

'Then I think you must really enjoy those times.' she said and smiled to herself. The boy looked at her again. When she felt his eyes on her she sent him a look and thought of what she just said. 'I'm not saying that you enjoy not being stopped by your fans of course! Just that you enjoy not being bothered...' she said but stopped before she could say anything more stupid. She took a breath and reprimanded herself in her head.

'No you're right.' he said to her and looked in front as he continued. 'I love being stopped by the fans. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be able to even talk to you. They got me to where I am now.' he said with a small smile as he thought of all those happy faces staring at him with love and care. 'But because of that I can appreciate moments like this more.' he said and sent the older girl a smile.

(y/n) didn't notice herself that she smiled at the boy as he talked. She repeated his words in her head and sent him a look.

'I never expected that you would see it like this.' she said to him. 'You sound more mature than I would ever be.' she added as a joke. Vernon looked at her and laughed quietly.

'That's not true. Everyone mature on their own way. I just talk in a bored way that seem smart.' he told her. She laughed at him.

They didn't notice when they arrived in front of the building. Vernon stepped forward and opened the glass doors for (y/n) and they both entered. When they were inside (y/n) took a step toward the corridor heading to studios but then noticed that Vernon didn't follow her. She turned to him with smile.

'Thank you for the walk.' she said to him and bowed lightly to which he soon answered with more deep bow. 'And thanks for the talk.It made me appreciate it more.' she said and turned around. She walked toward her studio not looking back to a boy that made her morning a little more enjoyable.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

(y/n) bit her pen as she thought of rhymes and melodies. She never expected that words would come to her quickly but after the morning talk with Vernon she actually thought of something.

The way of him describing how much he enjoyed just a normal bus ride got her thinking. Although it's something so small it made him relaxed and happy. And he talked about it so naturally almost as if he knew the answer even before she asked him.

She looked at the piece of paper and scrunched her nose. How could she write it? But then suddenly something came.

'Don't get worked up, it's a waste of emotions.'

She remembered his calm voice talking with a smile about his fans.

'Look around you, what you're missing.'

Just a bus and a walk in the morning made him happy.

'It's such a waste, our youth.'

How mature he was...

The train of thoughts was suddenly stopped when doors to the small studio she was sitting in opened. She snapped her head up from the paper and looked toward the source of sudden commotion.

'Why I knew I would find you here.' an annoyed voice of her friend, Baekho, sounded in the quiet room. She rolled her eyes and stood up.

'Why were you looking for me?' she asked him. He sent her an angry look and passed her a plastic cup filled with a drink.

'Don't you even dare to say anything (y/n).' he said annoyed. 'Frappuccino without coffee... Next time I'm just buying you normal water.' he told her but when he noticed that she took a sip without listening to him he sighed.

'I looked for twenty minutes for it! Make it worth...' he said as he left the room. The girl looked up from her drink only to see the doors close. Then she hummed as she took another sip.

'Make it worth...'

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰  

For anyone wondering the lyrics from this chapter are from song 'What's good' sang by hip hop unit in their latest album. It's really good (like all of them) and I highly recommend you guys to listen to it!