9

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

As the two walked into the small coffee shop all the conversations between them stopped. Woozi felt too awkward after his mistake to ask about anything else to get to know the girl, and she just felt okay with the silence since she was used to it.

They sat at the table at the back of room after ordering and stared at anything but each other. This time even (y/n) couldn't escape the feel of awkwardness that could be felt around them. Finally she decided to take the lead and looked at Woozi.

'So what you wanted to talk about?' she asked him. The man looked at her and thought for a while. He didn't really have anything in particular to ask her.

'I wanted to ask if you would be able to help me with some of the songs in the studio.' he said to her. (y/n) looked at him confused. She usually worked alone in a silence of her bedroom. Of course she had nothing against working in a studio, but working with someone always with her, controlling what she does and telling her what mistakes she made didn't look that nice to her.

'Is there a reason why you want it?' she asked him. While she waited for answer she started to think about some ways out of the situation.

'Well...' he started and hesitated a little. ' I would like to have someone that could see if what I'll be doing is okay.' he said shyly to her.

His answer made her freeze a little. She expected him to try and control her but it turned out he wanted to have someone that could control him. She wasn't expecting this kind of answer.

'Um... yeah sure.' she said not really knowing what to do in that situation. Although she preferred to work alone she almost started to feel sympathy toward the man sitting in front of her. She knew how it felt when nothing new came into your mind. The blank feeling every artist hated. 'Just call me and I'll come to the studio, okay?' she asked him with small smile.

'Would it be possible to you to come tomorrow at 1pm?' he asked her feeling a little more confident with her positive answer. She looked at him and nodded slightly. 'Okay great.' he said with a small smile.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

After their drink arrived they decided to take a walk toward the company building. (y/n) told Woozi that Baekho was probably waiting for her and she wanted to return home soon. And although Woozi felt a little disappointed he agreed.

As they were waiting on pedestrian crossing for the light to turn green Woozi kept glancing toward (y/n). He wanted to somehow get to know her better, she seemed strangely interesting to him. He felt the need to get closer to her.

'When did you start working on music?' he asked as he pulled his cap lower on his face. The girl looked at him.

'I got interested in producing when I was in middle school, but it was only a hobby back then.' she answered as she started to remember those times. Her small room with sheets of paper thrown all around the floor. And her computer always working on something new. 'In high school I began to produce my own songs and write my own lyrics.' she said to him feeling slightly proud of thing she had done. Because of them she was able to get where she was now.

'That sound nice.' he said after listening to her. (y/n) then looked at him with expecting look to witch he smiled a little. 'I played on instruments since I was a kid, mostly clarinet and guitar. Later I kind of got interested in music because of that.' he said to her. She nodded her head, she heard that he was very talented with instruments and it seemed obvious that he must have been learning for a long time. 'I got into producing after I joined Pledis to be honest, it never was something I thought about.' he told (y/n) which made her look at him confused. He was someone that was famous because of his talent of creating music, and the fact that he started to do it only few year ago was wonderful.

Before she could ask him anything about his producing her phone rang from her bag. She sent Woozi apologetic look and answered the phone.

'Yes?'

'I'm waiting in a car, get here fast. Aron is coming with us for a dinner.' said a voice through phone. She immediately recognized Baekho. She hang up and sighed.

'I have to go, Baekho is waiting for me.' she told Woozi. He looked a little disappointed but nodded his head in understanding. The girl then without thinking ran up to him, gave him a quick hug and ran toward parking lot leaving him alone.

'Bye (y/n)...' he said quietly and started to walk toward the building alone.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰