13

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

(y/n) was sitting in a studio for a few hours alone. After Baekho left she was busy writing random lyrics that didn't match yet. She was lying on the desk looking at the paper in front of her. She wasn't sure how to add one thing to another.

But then doors opened quietly behind her. (y/n) was so immersed in her thoughts tho, that she didn't notice it at all. The boy that came with a iced coffee in his hand and a cup pulled on his face came closer to her and leaned over her a little. He wasn't aware that she didn't spot his yet.

After silently reading things wrote on all papers splattered over the desk he reached to one and picked it up. (y/n) was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts as unfamiliar hand came from behind her. She immediately stood up and turned around which wasn't the best idea considering that the boy had a drink in his hand. So as soon as she stood up she felt a liquid spill all over her shirt.

'Oh my God I'm so sorry (y/n).' the boy said as he took a step back surprised. The girl still a little shocked only then realized that she was standing in front of the boy she knew for not long with her shirt now wet and a little too see through for her liking.

So instead of answering immediately she raised her bag that she threw on the floor and hugged it close to her chest. The boy now realising what was her reason, felt a little flustered and looked away.

'I... umm I mean it's okay.' (y/n) said as she looked at the boy in front of her with a small, shy smile. She looked away from him and her eyes fell on the paper that the boy raised earlier that was now almost all covered in coffee. She picked it up and inspected if the words written on it were still visible.

'I thought you heard me walk in.' the boy said, scratching the back of his neck nervously. That wasn't something he wanted to happen and it made him feel a little anxious.

'No Woozi it's really okay. I just need to wait until it dries now.' she said as she looked at the big stain on the front of her shirt. She looked bad now but it'll be only worse when it dries.

"Well I now have a reason to stay in the studio without going out." she thought to herself and turned her attention to the boy awkwardly standing in front of her.

'Don't you have any spare clothes in the dressing room?' he asked her, now also concerned about (y/n). Woozi felt a little quilty and didn't want to make it even worse. But when (y/n) shook her head instead of answering an idea came to his head. 'Um... I have a shirt in my locker... I can borrow it to you if you want.' he suggested shyly.

The girl looked at him and thought about what he said for a few seconds. Even if she would stay in studio she still had to come back home, and walking through city with huge brown stain on her shirt didn't sound like the greatest idea to her.

'Okay... thank you.' she said to him and smiled. Woozi immediately smiled and started to walk toward the doors. Then she stopped and turned toward (y/n).

'Umm... stay here, I'll go for it, okay?' he asked and when (y/n) nodded at him he left the room quickly.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Jihoon walked through corridors toward his locker room with a small smile on his lips and a heart beating faster in his chest. He was scared that he might have made (y/n) mad at him but now he was a little more confident. Maybe this situation wasn't bad at all. He entered the locker room and almost completely lost in thoughts didn't notice that in the other corner of the room sat someone who he knew very well.

Soonyoung was sitting in a bench, tying his laces when Jihoon entered the room. He raised hs head and waved toward his friend, but he only walked toward his own locker, pulled out a shirt from it and walked toward the doors.

Hoshi looked at him confused. Woozi was often lost in his thoughts but after years with his members it was easy to bring him back to earth. A simple word whispered near him or just a smallest motion caused him to return from his thoughts.

But now he acted almost as hypnotized. He walked with a smile on his face and eyes sparkling.

'What's wrong with him?' Soonyoung muttered to himself as his friend left the room.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰