7

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰      

'Okay...' Vernon said to himself as soon as he entered the room with a girl following him. In front of them was crowded space, filled with the rest of the members. Some were sitting close to the equipment and looking through some files that looked like projects of new music. The rest was sitting on the couch chatting among themselves.

Noone noticed that one of the youngests came back from his investigation with someone.

The boy looked back at (y/n) and nodded to her to come closer. The girl took a step toward the rest of the people and then Vernon cleared his throat loudly to get the attention from the rest of the members. Twelve pairs of eyes looked in his direction and soon everyone was looking at the small girl that was standing behind him.

'Guys, this is (y/n). She is the new producer in Pledis.' he introduced her slowly and the girl nodded her head confirming what he was saying. 'Baekho hyung said that she would like to help with the making of our new album.' he said to them. The rest listened to him closely but (y/n) looked at him confused.

She thought that the backstory was supposed to be her trying to learn from Woozi about producing and writing. She wasn't sure if the story presented by Vernon was better. She didn't want to look desperate.

'It's nice to meet you (y/n).' a deep voice said to her, bringing her attention back toward the people in the room. The owner of the voice, Sungcheol took a step closer to her and reached his hand toward her to shake it. The girl took his hand and shook it lightly.

'It's nice to meet you.' she said not only to the leader of the group but also toward other members that were still looking at her interested. 'I'll look forward to work with you guys.' she added and bowed a little with respect. This seemed to please the idols as the soon started to chat among themselves again.

The girl then stepped toward the group of people that was gathered around the computer. In the middle of them was Woozi, sitting in one of that chairs and looking through some files. Next to him was who she thought the youngest member, Dino. People standing near them were The8, Jeonghan and Sungcheol.

'Do you perhaps have a concept that you would like to try for this album?' the girl asked members. Woozi looked at her and sighed a little. He wasn't sure about working with others, he was rather an introvert and usually only asked for help with details. But this time he needed help with the whole album and he wasn't happy about that.

'We didn't really thought about this yet.' Dino said to her. She nodded her head and thought for a while. The only things she had prepared was the sample of the "Dawn" with not finished lyrics and few other empty melodies that needed a lot of work.

'Do you have anything prepared?' Sungcheol asked her and she hesitated a little but then nodded her head. If they wouldn't like it she could just work on different styles. And it would help to eliminate some stuff.

"One song is almost done musically, but the lyrics are far from done.' she said to them as she started to look through her bag and pulled out a CD and her notebook. 'The rest are just started, but I want to know your opinion before I start to finish them.' she said as she put the CD into the laptop that was laying on the desk.

Then first notes of the "Dawn" started to play. The guys in the back now silent listened to the melody. Woozi nodded his head to the rhythm lost in his thought. After few seconds he reached toward the laptop and paused the song and looked at (y/n).

'Pretty good.' he said to her with small smile.'When can you start working?' 

  ⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰