29

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

The day that Woozi and (y/n) came back to Seoul was very hectic. They left in such hurry that Jihoon's mother got worried, but her son couldn't explain anything since he also didn't know what was happening. (y/n) didn't explain anything, and he couldn't tell from her behaviour if something bad happened.

They hurried toward the train station and cought the next train to Seoul. Woozi wanted to find out more about the situation but (y/n) was busy through the whole ride. Just as they entered the train she called Baekho and talked with him outside of their compartment. Jihoon was only able to look through the window as different emotions crossed her face.

Just as they were getting close to their station (y/n) returned to Woozi, only to find him sleeping with his head leaning on the window. The girl sighed as she took a seat next to him.

The news she got were still troubling her, but she already knew what she would do with them. So she tried to abandon the feeling of sadness that kept returning to her.

She looked at the sleeping boy. It was the first time she could fully observe him, usually they were too busy to even think about this. But now she could finally admire his peaceful face.

She was aware that he must have been very stressed lately, especially since one of his managers told her that they were already working on preparing the promotions for upcoming album. And she also knew from what Baekho told her, as well as her own experience, that Jihoon always wanted to make everyone around him happy. And she felt extremely grateful that he also gave her a possibility to be happy to.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

'Jihoon-ah... wake up, we're in Seoul.' (y/n) said as she gently moved the boy, to wake him up. Their station was already seen from the window and she didn't want to miss it, knowing that Baekho was already there, waiting for her.

Woozi opened his eyes slightly and when he looked up and saw (y/n) he blinked not really sure if what he was seeing was real. He then smiled as he saw (y/n) bring some of her hair behind her ear.

'Hurry up, or we're gonna miss it.' (y/n) whined as she saw that he still didn't move from his seat.

Jihoon sighed and stretched his back. He could still feel tiredness but he knew that it's not the best time to sleep. He raised from his seat and grabbed the suitcase from above his head.

When he turned toward the place where (y/n) was standing before, he saw that she has already left and was now waiting on the other side of the doors.

(y/n) looked up from her phone and when she saw that Jihoon was looking at her, she sent him a smile and run toward the exit of the train. Woozi looked at the glass that stood between them as the girl disappeared from his eyes. Then he quickly followed after her.

The doors to the train already opened and people were slowly exiting it. And somewhere among this crowd of people was (y/n) that now completely disappeared. Woozi left the train, looking around to find the girl, but because both him and her were a little short it was quite difficult.

Then he caught a glimpse of a girl, running toward one of the exits. he quickly run in this direction to not lose her again. He tried to move past the people that were trying to walk in the opposite direction, while carrying his suitcase.

When he was out of the biggest crowd he started to look around again. He wasn't able to see (y/n) anymore, but he was almost sure that he remembered the gate where she run. So he decided to trust his intuition and went there.

And he soon saw her, standing in the middle of corridor with her phone in the hand. She didn't saw him even though she was looking around. Jihoon took a step toward her but as soon as he got closer the girl ran toward the opposite direction.

He looked as (y/n) left her suitcase on the floor and sped up toward someone. Woozi couldn't see the person clearly since there were still a lot of people. Bit when he finally saw them he could feel his heart stop.

(y/n) was being lifted up from the ground by a man much taller than her. She was giggling as the male said something to her.

Jihoon froze on his stop, not knowing how to react to what was happening. He could almost hear his heart breaking when he finally was able to see the face of the guy. And the worse thing he thought of came true.

It wasn't Baekho, or anyone he knew...

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Dun Dun DUUUUUN

So yeah because I have lots on my head I had to make decision to kinda cut this story short. So instead of 40+ chapters it will be around 30-35. So yeah... we're slowly coming to an end.