25

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

(y/n) was sitting nervously on the couch in the living room with a tea in her hand as Woozi talked with his mother. She felt so awkward with this situation she wouldn't even dare to move. She only looked at the liquid in her cup as she tried to listen what the two were talking about, while sending one of them a glance from time to time.

And she was just doing this, taking a peek at Jihoon's mother, when she was spotted by her. The older woman smiled at her and she tried to smile back, without looking anxious. The exchange brought the attention toward the girl.

'So, how do you guys know each other?' Jihoon's mom asked as she turned away from the girl to look at her son again.

'We actually work together.' Woozi said to his mom and then nodded toward (y/n). 'She's one of the best producers in Pledis, apparently.' he said. His mom looked at him, noticing the small smile that appeared on her son's face for a second.

Woozi sent (y/n) a quick glance to see how she was handling the situation. And when he noticed that her right leg was bouncing up and down from time to time, he understood that she was very nervous. He quickly looked at his mother again.

'I think we should unpack now, mom. We catched the early train, we're pretty tired.' he said and raised from the couch. His mom nodded and also started to raise from her seat.

(y/n) looked at them and set the cup on the coffee table. She felt a little relieved that this unexpected meeting has ended. She didn't remember when was the last time she felt this nervous.

and for this stupid reason... she thought as she walked toward her bag and took it in her hand.

She then turned around and wanted to follow Jihoon, but stopped suddenly. She turned toward his mother and bowed toward her.

'Thank you for letting me stay here Mrs. Lee.' she said and hurried upstairs, leaving the women surprised.

The older lady smiled as the girl was out of her sight. She then walked back to the living room and collected the cups from the table.

'Ah and she's well mannered too... not bad Jihoonie.' she whispered to herself as she walked into the kitchen.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

'You can stay here.' Woozi said as he set her backpack on the floor of the room. (y/n) walked in after him, looking around. 'I'll stay in a guest room across. If you'll need me, I'll be there.' he said while facing away from her. Because of that she couldn't see the sudden blush that appeared on his face for a split of seconds.

'I'm a guest tho, I should be the one in guest room.' she said trying to get rid of the blush on her face as well. Woozi turned toward her and she immediately turned away to look at the posters on the wall.

'It's alright, don't worry about it.' he said and started to leave the room but (y/n) stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder.

'I'm serious, you should stay in your room. I'll go the the other one.' she said as she walked toward her backpack to pick it up.

'How did you know that it's my room?' Jihoon asked her, not even trying to cover up the fact that he was surprised. (y/n) looked at him and pointed at the opposite side of the room, where the bed was.

'You mentioned this band to me before.' she said as she picked up her backpack.

Woozi walked toward her and put him hand on her's to stop her from taking it from the floor. The he looked at her and just then noticed that they were pretty close.

(y/n) looked at him surprised, as she felt her face burn again. She looked away quickly, so he wouldn't notice it. And when she did that Woozi snapped out from something like a trance.

'Umm...' he started as he took a step back from her. He also felt embarrassed with the situation, but he felt a warmth inside his chest. He never saw (y/n)'s eyes from this close before. And he had to admit. They were more beautiful from close up.

'I want you to stay here.' he said after he cleared his throat. (y/n) nodded without even looking at him, her eyes still glued to the floor. 'Unpack and rest, we can go somewhere later.' he said and quickly left the room.

Only when she was left alone in the room, (y/n) was able to take a deep breath in. She was so confused not only with the situation but also with her reaction to it.

maybe i'm sick? she thought and started to unpack to take her thoughts away from the incident.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

sooo... we are sloooowly getting to the end of the story!

i think the final number of chapters will be around 40-45 so we are halfway ther people!

harmony // lee jihoon x reader [FINISHED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें