I'm Marrying Who!?!(26)

Recap-

I opened it and a block of broken wood fell out. On it it was scratched up words in blood. It said 'I'm not done yet.'

Chapter 26

KATIE (P.O.V.)

So it's been three weeks and I haven't gotten anymore messages from Chase. I guessing he's done trying. I hope. Stacy has been sentenced to a year in prison, which I really think it should have been longer, but they said since Chase did most of the damage she doesn't get as many years as Chase would have gotten if they caught him. Drake's doing better, and I haven't seen him at all today because guess what? Today is my wedding day!

" Where's Loren?" I asked Jaysie.

"She's getting your dress." she replied. I sat there smiling to myself while they did my hair and makeup.

"Sweetie you look so beautiful." my mom said as she put on more of the eye shadow.

"What do you mean your not even done with my makeup." I replied.

"You don't need makeup, sweetheart." Loren said as she came in with my dress. It was all royal blue with white beads. I felt tears sting my eyes, but I held them back. Jaysie and my mom had finished my hair and makeup.

I got up to go put on my wedding dress. I took the dress out of Lorens hand and went behind the curtain to slip it on. Once I was done I came out from behind the curtain with the dress on. Everyone gasped and cheered. I say everyone, because everyone was in here now. Loren, Jaysie, my Mom, Drakes Mom, and a few of my moms friends.

DRAKE (P.O.V.)

I pulled on the tux, and I must say it felt a little awkward with it on. I still couldn't believe I was getting married. My dad Looked at me with this huge grin on his face. He walked over to me and gave me this big hug. He hadn't given me one of these since I was ten. I hugged him back , and he whispered in my ear "I'm proud of you son." before he let go.

"Congratulations Drake." Adam said. Sean and Adrian did the same. Then it was time for me to leave.

*10 minute later*

I watched as the bridesmaid came down the aisle in one dark shade of blue. I was so anxious I almost asked them to skip to Katie. Jaysie was the last bridesmaid then it was Katie. I watched as her dad walked her down the aisle. She looked so beautiful.. She had on an all royal blue dress with white beads, and it matched my tux. Her hair long scarlet hair was pulled up in a bundle of curls with only her bangs out to cover her face. When she got all way down the aisle I couldn't help but smile at her.

Katie (P.O.V.)

Drake couldn't help the grin that spread across his face when I met him at the end of the aisle. He took my hand, and that's when they started to read the vows. I couldn't hear or see anything else except for Drake, but I knew to say yes to any question he asked. I looked up into Drake's electric blue eyes and saw the love that he had hid from me from the past few years. I'm sure he saw the same thing in my dark brown eyes. I felt tears leek out my eyes,and Drake wiped them away with the same smile.

"Do you take Katie Davis to be your lovely wedded wife?" the bishop asked.

"I do." Drake answered not taking his eyes off me.

"And do you Katie Davis take Drake Harris to be your lovely wedded husband?" he asked me.

"I do." I said.

"Then I pronounce you Man and Wife." he said just before we grabbed the rings and slipped them on each others fingers.

"You may kiss the bride."

*Later on*

They took the cake out. It was mostly white with blue swirly line going around the cake. It looked like it was telling are life story. Me and Drake had the first piece of cake. We fed each other while people watched and took pictures. I never like to be the center of attention, but today I just didn't care.

Me and Drake was having the time of are lives, and so was Adam and Loren. By the looks of it we might be planning another wedding. I looked over to the left and saw Sean and Adrian talking to my cousin Sarah and Laura, the two twins. I laughed to myself as I saw them trying to make a move on them. They started to play slow music, and that's when Drake took my hand and brought me to the dance floor.

"Come on." he said. We danced pressed up against each other with my head on his shoulder. I sighed and tried to think of a time when I was this happy, and this was the only time. The music started to speed up and so did are dancing. It got faster and faster. I laughed full of joy as we danced on the dance floor. Drake did the same. I saw Loren and Adam on the side of us dancing as well.

Timed pass by so quickly and we didn't even notice. It was time for us to leave and go catch are flight to London. Me and Drake had decided to have our honey moon there. We told everyone bye, and on are way out Loren yelled "good luck!" with her eyebrows raised. I laughed and waved goodbye as we left the building.

I knew when I left that building I was officially unavailable to any guy that asked me out., and I was okay with that. I just hope Drake was, but so far I didn't have to worry about that, because we were doing just fine. I'm gonna be his angel for now on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it! That was the Last chapter, but there will be another book. So comment vote and let me know what you think!