Part 31- Another weekend

Tom texted me shortly after I heard my parents.

Tom always had a way of making me feel better about things

Tom always had a way of making me feel better about things. He is the perfect guy. It was such a privilege to date a guy who every girl dreams of dating. The one who treats you right and does everything in his power to makes you feel wanted, loved, and protected. I don't feel any of those things now, sometimes it's hard just to get through the day without thinking of the life I had before. But I get through, hoping one day that we could reunite, even if we're just as friends. I don't know the last time when I actually talked to Tom. It's been a while and I miss him. I hardly even talk to Harrison anymore because he's always with Tom or doing something with his modeling career. Harry and Sam still talk to me, not as much as they used to, but they still do. Without them I don't know if I could make it through the days. A week pasted and that weekend Tom had another premiere to attend. Attending these with him were always so fun. Getting dressed up and watching a movie that my boyfriend was in was awesome.

I got ready for the premiere, this time I wore a red dress, it was sparkly and paired with some nude heels. Getting dressed up was one of my favorite parts, I don't usually like getting all dressed up and all that but for this I did. For Tom I did. We went to the premiere just like last weekend. When we arrived, more people were asking about me. Tom and I stopped at a couple interviewers before we went inside. I knew I'd hear all about it tomorrow in an article. We went inside and the movie began. Tom was such an amazing actor in every single one of his movies, I couldn't believe it. Someone so talented was in my life and I was so grateful. He was one of a kind. Funny, nice, talented, beautifully handsome, he was the whole package. Something that was one in a million. When the movie ended, we all stood and clapped. I looked at Tom who was already looking at me. Both of us stopped clapping and he pulled me closer to him. He then leaned in and kissed me. Right in front of everyone, our family, the audience, everyone.

Did it bother me? Nope, it sure didn't. I was lost in the kiss, only able to focus on who's lips I was kissing. We parted and began clapping again. It was time for the after party. Once again for the second weekend in a row, we were all out late partying like there was no tomorrow. Dancing until our feet hurt and laughing until our stomachs tightened. I loved every part of that night. Pretty much anywhere I could I go or be with Tom, I loved.
I mean who wouldn't? When the party was over we went home and I got ready to talk to Tom. This time we weren't as tired as the last weekend. We stayed up and talked outside for a little while. We both fell asleep outside after we talked. I woke up the next morning sitting against the fence with my head in the big hole of our fence. Tom's head and mine were laying together with our arms under our heads. It wasn't the most comfortable but we didn't care, talking was worth the crick in our necks the next day. I woke Tom up by moving out of the hole in the fence. "We fell asleep out here again" Tom said laughing. "Yea, we do that a lot don't we" I said. "We do, but it's one of my favorite things to do" Tom replied.