disposable

(the song above inspired this so. i started writing this back a couple months ago and I've been gone for awhile, then i felt pretty shitty, just read, you'll understand but hahahh hi)

Disposable is something I've always felt describe me.

I still struggle with who i am, and my worth.

a couple months ago this chapter would've been able how worthless and easily replaceable i am.

but you see that isn't not true. I'll admit there's not too much that's special about me, except when i love, i love with all of me. when you need me, i try to be there the best i can.

no one is truly disposable. we all have things about us that makes one person, that one person. something that you won't find in anyone else. 

like how no one can draw like them, maybe write like them.

no one has the same laugh, or amazing smile.

maybe no one reads that fast or as much as them.

or maybe no one understands you like them.

no one makes the same stupid jokes as they get wasted WITH you on face time.

maybe no one will stay up with you watching you fall asleep because you had a nightmare while they're doing daily life things, like driving to work or doing their makeup, or even painting one of their friends bedroom.

2018 sucked. but i did meet the best people around. and i every day will be thankful.