Routines ~Morgan

Hey guys it's taz2327 and I'm so excited to make my first entry in this book. I hope you guys enjoy!! So this will actually be a little bit of everything. It's mostly on routines and stuff though.

I believe building a stable routine is very important and once you develop it, it will actually be really weird when it gets messed up.

So I'm all around organized but when it comes to school and stuff I procrastinate!! I also wake up really early and only give myself 20 minutes to get ready so here's my night routine!!
My routine:
~Get home
~Clean up room
~Empty bags/ pack them for next day
~Get a water bottle full of iced cold water for by my bed (idk why)
~Homework/chores
~ I take a shower
~Eat Dinner

So this routine isn't gonna work for everyone. I play sports year round so it's perfect for me; I need to take a shower everyday, drink water, unpack my sports bag and I get home a little before dinner so it lines up perfectly so I can relax for the rest of the night.

Now I suggest falling into a routine that fits you and your needs. I also highly recommend doing homework and chores  right after school so you can relax. Also if you clean your room thoroughly once it's really easy to maintain. I play music while I clean so it's relaxing and mentally healing after a long day.

Now this leads me to one of my little side notes. Music. 🎼♬

I'm obsessed with the way music can make you feel so here's a few songs I think everyone should know about.

Naked by Ella mia

Don't let the name fool you it's a beautiful genuine song that you will love. My favorite right now.

Ophelia by the lumineers

Upbeat song that is super catchy. It's a different kind of indie folk music.

Banana pancakes by Jack Johnson

This is such a cute upbeat song. I like variety in my songs so each of these are pretty different.

Tennessee whiskey by Chris Stapleton

This country song is smooth and comforting. You will love this love song.

I really hope you check out these songs and if you do please comment to tell me what you think of them :)

So back to routines. Okay this is more of a good habit. I have a little thing where I keep track of what I eat in my head because before I would eat a peice of candy. That's fine no big deal. Whatever. Then have a meal and another snack then some sort of candy or Ice cream. Then dessert that night. Then more snacks. I realized how unhealthy this is and since I couldn't physically see the effect on my body I didn't care. Now I remember what I've eaten before to remind myself I'm not hungry.

Now I treat myself everyday or so and I'm more aware of how my body feels on healthy food. Now this doesn't help everybody. Some people eat just right or under eat. But I believe having the good habit of staying tuned into your body can really help you know how you feel and understand yourself to the best of your ability.

I also track sleep to moods but that's just another way of knowing your body. Thank you for reading my first post!!
Bye lovelies
~Morgan