See Me In A Play

Sophia
Three Weeks and Four Days Later

It was almost winter break and Sadie is going to be in a play tonight, as well as tomorrow.
I'm so excited to see her on stage acting and stuff.
She'll be the prettiest girl up there.

"Baby?"
She asks with her head resting on my shoulder as we sat at lunch with the losers club.
My lips twitch into a smile before I respond.
"Yes my love?"
"Are you sure you and Juliana are coming tonight?
I just don't think I'll be able to do the play tonight if you aren't there."

I reassure her for the seventh time today that me and my mom will be attending her play tonight.
"Of course we're going.
Then afterwards, maybe we can celebrate back at my place with a vegan chocolate cake and then we'll watch a movie."
I heard the young girl giggle before lifting her head up to look into my eyes.
"Wait, you're not going to the cast party tonight?
It's a super exclusive party Sadie, you must go."
Jeremy inquired.

My girlfriend shook her head.
"You guys know I'm not the partying type."
Everyone at the table just looked down at their laps in remembrance and I rest my hand on her thigh carefully.
"You're beautiful."
I whisper to her.
She bit her bottom lip and stood up from the table.
The blue eyed girl gestured for me to follow her, so I did.
I stood up with her and she turned to the group to excuse us before dragging me behind her out the cafeteria.

We got into the hallway and she dragged me towards the girls bathroom.
Sadie checked beneath the stalls to see if anyone was in them.
She pulls me into one of them and locks it behind her before attacking my lips.
Yes we occasionally lock lips in the girls bathroom, but not often.
We like to keep a low profile at school and try not to show much pda.

"You're coming tonight?"
She asks against my lips.
I smirk and rest my hands on her waist.
"Yeah.
Just look for me in the audience tonight."
I said back to her.
I hear the girl hum as I felt her lips move from mine, to my neck.
She kisses my skin and I lean my head back while chewing on my bottom lip.

The red head soon stopped and I open my eyes to gaze down at her.
"Not that I'm trying to pressure you or anything, but when do you think we should start...you know...?"
Sadie had questioned.
I didn't understand at first, but then I finally got it and my eyes widened.

"Sex?"
I ask nervously.
I think she could see how scared I was and tried to calm me down.
"Relax, I'm not saying we should do it right now.
It's just...it's stupid, forget I-"
"No it's fine, I was just-...well let's talk about it."

Sadie took a step back to give me some space and I stay leaning against the wall of the bathroom.
"So, I just wanted to wait until we figure out how to put Lonnie in jail.
I'm scared to do anything intense with you because I don't want to freak out on you or anything."
My lovely girlfriend of one month explained.
I nodded as I understand what she means.
I'm in no rush to do anything with her, we're taking our time.

"And...well I'm a virgin and I know this sounds pretty dumb and cliche, but I want my first time to be special."
Sadie smiles and blushes.
"How special?"
I bite my lip in embarrassment.
I've always had this secret sexual fantasy and I've never told anyone about it.
They'd think it's dumb and boring.

"Well, I'd like to come home one day to see a trail of rose petals leading me to my bedroom...and then I open the door and see...you lying on my bed completely nude but with more petals all over your body.
Then we start kissing a little as I get all of my clothes off and I make sweet gentle love to you in French."
Sadie smiles and stepped closer to me just to give me another quick kiss.
"That's beautiful."
Is all she says.
Too bad I know nothing about lesbian sex to even try that.

-

It was eight o'clock and my mom and I finally made it to my school to see the play on opening night.
Tomorrow is the first day of winter break and I'm not sure if Sadie and I will get to hang out at all.
That's why I wanted to spend this evening with her.
I bought her some flowers for after the play and then we're going to my house to eat cake.

"Mom get off your phone, the play is starting."
I whisper to my mother who was scrolling through Facebook.
You know how moms are.
"Sorry.
I just saw Jake post something about Christmas and he tagged me in it.
Maybe we should invite him down since we didn't see him on Thanksgiving."

I smile with a shrug.
I do miss my brother.
He's my other half, literally.
"Would dad let him?"
I ask.
Mom shut off her phone with a nod and a reassuring smile as the lights went down.
The curtains open and the stage lights came on.
I'm so excited!

-

About ten minutes went by and Caleb, who was playing the part of the single snow prince looking for a wife, was walking across the stage and talking about how he wish a wife would just fall from the sky.
That's when Sadie came out, dressed in warm clothing with her hair braided.
She played a poor village girl who will become a snow princess later in the play.
She looked absolutely breathtaking.
The red head rushed across stage in the opposite direction that Caleb was walking in and they bump into each other.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry.
Are you okay?"
She said.
Caleb just looks her up and down in pure amazement.
"Oh my word, you-you're a beautiful young thing."
He spoke very dramatically.
Sadie giggles and thanks him.
Soon she went off stage and Caleb stayed on stage to sing about the girl he just met.
Sadie did fantastic.
I'm so proud of her.

----------------------

I have not gone to school at all this week and I think that's beautiful.🏳️‍🌈