Passing The Lonely Nights With A Friend

I wake up in a wooden room, I feel light headed as I slowly open my eyes. I focus my mind and I look around, I realize that I'm back in my house. I'm laying on my futon, the room is quiet as I'm the only one. I look out the window and notice the sunlight still shining through.

"It's probably still afternoon... but who knows how long I've been out..." I say to myself.

Suddenly the door opens and Kagome walks in with a tray of food, and behind her is a young man. The same man that I met at the beach and saved me.

"_________! You're up! How are you feeling?" Kagome asks me quickly setting the tray of food down and kneeling down beside me.

The young man walks up to us as well and look down at me with a relieved expression. His blue eyes still captivating in the dim room.

"Yea, I'm feeling better than earlier. I was just really tired out that's all." I reply back to her with a smile.

"Thank goodness, you slept for 2 hours after we came back here. We didn't know what was going on but hoped that it was nothing serious." Kagome says with a frown.

"Sorry to worry you all. How did I get back here?" I ask her.

"Oh this young man carried you back." Kagome says with a smile looking at the young man.

I look back up at the young man and I give him a bow.

"Thank you so much for saving me back at the sea and sorry for putting you into such trouble of carrying me back here. If I may ask, you are...?" I ask him for his name.

"It was no trouble at all, seeing that you're unharmed is all that matters. Especially for your friends. My name is Suikyu. I've met all of your friends in the village, I've heard of your name from them but if you don't mind me asking for your name from you." He responds with a light smile.

"___________. Your name is Suikyu, it means water sphere, very unique." I say to him with a smile.

"Thank you." Suikyu responds.

"Well, Suikyu and I are going to let you rest some more, but first eat some lunch. Hope you can join us for dinner later_________. Will you be staying for dinner Suikyu? We would like to invite you to dinner for bringing _______ back." Kagome asks him.

Suikyu looks like he got caught off guard. I quickly step in to try and convince him.

"Please stay for dinner, it'd be nice to get to know you and make new friends. Especially for me, I'm still considered new to this area so making new friends is what I would like to do." I say to him.

Suikyu looks at me and loosens his tense expression.

"I'd appreciate it, thank you." Suikyu says with a smile.

"Great! Please take a walk around the village and around the area if you like. We'll get you when dinner's ready. ________, try to get some more rest alright? Today seemed to be hectic for you." Kagome says.

"Yea, but I'm sure I'll be ok by tomorrow. Thanks again Suikyu and Kagome." I say to them.

They both nod and walk out the house. I let out a sigh and I pick up the chopstick on the tray. To have slept for 2 hours and didn't eat breakfast and being tired out like crazy, I'm actually really hungry. I finish up the food that Kagome brought me, and I lay down on the futon again. I turn onto my right side and I look at the empty space beside me, I let my left hand glide along the soft silk of the futon. I miss having Sesshomaru beside me, I miss not waking up and seeing his amber eyes. I close my eyes and I fall into another slumber. By the time I wake up, the sun has set. Since I have slept for so long my eyes feel a bit swollen, I feel groggy but no nausea which is good.