A Night Just For The Two Of Us

Each movement brings me back to that beautiful night, and it makes my heart pound. I then take off the bundle of fur on his right shoulder, I place them on the futon. I then return to the black armor that covered his front and back body, and I do the same with it as I did to the other parts of his attire. Sesshomaru's eyes doesn't leave me the whole time, he lifted his arm up so I can remove his armor with ease. Now, we're both just standing in front of each other with the kimonos covering our body. Sesshomaru's amber eyes are brighter and more vivid just like that night, I could look at them forever. It seems it's Sesshomaru's turn now, his right hand goes behind my head to take hold of my hairpin. He gently removes it from my hair and my hair untwists itself and cascades down my back, my gaze falls from his eyes to the knot that holds his white kimono together. My fingers goes to untie it, as I do my breathing becomes quicker and starts to hitch slightly. I try to conceal it but nothing escapes Sesshomaru's keen sense, his fingers lifts my chin up. My eyes trails back up to his, and I feel my breathing stop. After all this time, it still feels unreal.

"Just breathe________, let this moment carry you away." He tells me.

His words were encouraging, without another thought, I return back to untie his kimono. The knot comes undone and I open up his snow white kimono, his fair and muscular chest comes into view. I slide his kimono off of his body and place it on the ground, his lower attire is the only piece left. Sesshomaru's hand gently tucks a lock of my hair behind my ear, I hold onto that hand.

"Sesshomaru, can you help me remove my wedding dress?" I ask him quietly.

Sesshomaru smiles. Seeing his slight smile tells me it's time for my attire to come off. I let go of his hand and I turn around, I brush my long hair aside and over my shoulder. I can feel Sesshomaru come up behind me, my obi begins to loosen slowly and eventually falls to the ground. I then turn around to face him again, his face near centimeters away from mine. I can hear his steady breathing above me, his hands unties the knot in front of my kimono and he hold the collar of the kimono and slides it off my shoulders. I'm now standing in front of him bare. When my arms are free of the long sleeves, I lift my left arm up and I touch his face. His smooth skin glides against my palm, his golden eyes turns to mine. I almost forgot how to breathe, Sesshomaru's warm hand takes my hand on his cheek in his and he pulls me closer to him. He glides his nose along my left cheek, his long silky hair tickles my neck as he does so. His face soon stops in front of mine, and his nose touches mine. I lean my forehead against his, our breathing syncing with each others. I then tilt my head upwards a little and I lean in, our lips touch and I kiss him. It's been a while since we kissed so feeling his smooth lips on mine again feels so new, Sesshomaru's lips slowly moves with mine and our tongues entwine with each others once in a while. For some reason I feel a sudden rush of relief and gratefulness towards Sesshomaru, it almost feels overwhelming. My arms wraps around his neck and I break the kiss, the skin on our lips gently peeling away from one another as I break the deep kiss. I rest my head beside his as I hug him tightly, his bare chest against mine. Sesshomaru wraps his strong arms around my waist and holds me close to him.

"__________, is something the matter?" He asks me quietly.

"I just feel really happy and I'm overwhelmed by a feeling of gratefulness." I answer him quietly.

"Grateful for what?" He asks me.

I stay silent for a few seconds. I know I sound like a broken record and I've said it before or said something similar but..

"To you for loving me Sesshomaru. Thank you for loving me." I finally answer him tears start to well up.

Sesshomaru pulls away from my embrace a little to look at me, I wipe away my tears quickly and give him a slight smile to mask the awkward atmosphere.