<<Chapter 32>>

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Y/n's POV
I immediately glide off the bed at 5:30 am and take a shower before I wore a white shirt with the jacket which Jin gave and jeans. Accompanied with Hoseok's watch and Suga's bracelet. My routine was finished with a Jungkook's necklace on my neck.

I wore timberlands and my things were already packed. I headed downstairs around 6:00am to find all the members awake.

I squinted my eyes and went up to them, "Why have you guys woke up early?"

"To bid you a farewell" they said in unison. I awed and they smiled.

"Here's your breakfast kids!" Jin said and served waffles to all of us. I ate it quickly before saying, "Thanks for breakfast!"

Jin smiled and nodded. It was then time to leave, I took my bags and everything and headed downstairs to exit when I was told, "Hey! Wait! We are also going to leave you."

I raised my eyebrows and Namjoon said, "We'll accompany you to the airport."

"Oh okay" I said.

"Now get in the car!" Jungkook said horning the steering wheel. We sat down and he drove quickly to the airport. Before heading inside the airport, Suga said, "Hey Y/n! Group hug!"

We then did a group hug as fans of BTS started to surround, "Hip hip! Hurray! We'll meet Y/n again?"

I chuckled and tears left my eyes, Taehyung wiped it away and said, "Be happy to leave dorks like us..."

His eyes started to fill up. I hugged him and both cried away. I pulled away and smiled, "I'd come back some day. But before that!"

I removed my polaroid camera and asked a girl, "Please take a picture!"

She nodded and we took several pictures. I then headed inside the airport looking red.

Ig then boarded inside the flight, I removed the letters one by one after sitting on my seat.

Dear Y/n,
After your gone to the airport I'll return home back with tears in my eyes. It hurts to say that you're leaving. I hope that you'll miss us too. You've literally wrecked our lives badly.
Anyways I had a crush on you but I guess that you like somebody else so I'll just move on.
Back to the topic now. Please be my best friend.
I hope you say 'yes' I already know.
You have to text me always every fucking single day.
Call me once a month.
Remember me every hour :)

Your's dearly,
Jeon Jungkook.

I chuckled and then kept it inside safely before reading other one.

Hey Y/n!

I hope you are doing great pabo. Sorry if I was annoying sometimes.
Yeah I'm sorry.
You are my best friend like Jimin. Always listens to my troubles and solves it.
Moreover tannie would miss you bad.
It hurts to say that you left this dork. But I hope we'll meet each other soon.

Very soon.
Call me once a month, message me every day, remember me every moment and carry me in your heart every milliseconds.