<<Chapter 35>>

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

3 years later

Y/n's POV

I woke up from my bed to find my kid, Chris, still sleeping. The two year old was completely into his dreamworld and I didn't want to disturb him so I quickly glided off the bed.

I then took a look at our family picture and wiped dust off it. I took a shower and wore a white T-Shirt and track pants.

I went downstairs and started to make breakfast when I felt someone back hugging me. It was Alan. I continued making breakfast and he was still hugging me, "Good morning sunshine"

His voice was calm and husky.

"Good morning Alan," I replied and he pulled away when he heard Chris's footstep.

"Aw look who's here?" Alan said as he played with Chris. The kitchen was filled with giggles. I quickly made breakfast and served it.

Alan munched it while Chris drank his banana milk. I grabbed watermelon milk for myself and drank it.

"Hahaa!" I heard Alan laugh upstairs. What happened?

I went upstairs and twisted the doorknob to see Chris in Alan's arms both of them were wearing hoodie and jeans.

Alan grinned and looked at me, "We look similar right?!"

"Yes" I replied as I flicked his forehead. "Ouch!" he replied and I chuckled just then there was a message on his phone.

It was from his manager.

Manager ted:
Alan! Please come at the studio!

Alan sighed and said, "Looks like I can't spend a day with you guys. Anyways. I promise you that we'll go to amusement park tomorrow!"

"It's okay" I calmly replied and took Chris in my arms. He kissed my forehead and pecked Chris's cheeks. Chris giggled.

He then said, "Bye!" he rushed down the stairs and I screamed, "Go slow and safely! Come back early!"

"Yez!" he replied and I saw him get inside the car and I smiled to myself. I then went downstairs and sat on couch playing with Chris.

Few minutes later I got a call from Alan.

"Oh hey sweetie Alan. What happened?" I asked him.

There was a deep silence on the call just then the person on call replied, "A bad news is there..."

"W-What?" I asked frantically.

"..."

"..."

"Alan Olav Walker isn't here with us anymore..."

_______________________________________

SEQUEL :

MEMORIES || ALAN WALKER

Thanks for your support! <3