<<Chapter 27>>

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Y/n's POV
The beams of sun was hitting my eyes. I look at the clock, 7:00am.

I wake up from the bed and take a shower. I then wear a Adidas sweatshirt with black jeans and head downstairs to see if anyone was awake.

I saw Jin in the kitchen making food while Taehyung and Jungkook were still in pajama on the couch, looking sleepy.

Jimin was half awake and walking here and there. Hoseok was exercising with Namjoon.

Jin looked at me, "Hello daughter! Good morning! Want to have breakfast?"

"Yea sure?" I replied and he served some toast and eggs, I ate it and then looked to Taehyung and Jungkook still sleeping.

I decided to do something funny. I just took a balloon and placed it beneath a pillow on the floor.

Let's play it on.. Jungkook!

I asked him, "Jungkook sit on that cushion please. Please I beg you!" I begged with puppy eyes, he sighed and sat on it.

POOF!

It burst out making him flinch and Taehyung awake. I started to laugh hysterically and Taehyung joined me at laughing.

Jungkook pretended to cry just then I heard a scream upstairs," WHAT ARE YOU DOING DORKS! LET ME SLEEP!"

It was Yoongi's voice. I shut my mouth up and headed back to my room quietly, before laughing out loud. More like a maniac.

I then sat down on the bed and watched the television when there was a knock on the door,"Come in!!" I said.

Jungkook entered, "Hi! Wanna go out I mean JUST hang out cause hyungs are busy... Its okay if you don't want to."

"Hehe. Sure I'll join you!" I said.

"So let's go!!" he said cheerfully and I chuckled. He then drove us both to somewhere I didn't knew.

He then blindfolded me with a cloth and got out of the car, the minute later, I heard the door open and my hands being pulled.

I followed the pull and then we stopped, he then removed the cloth and what I saw in front of me was the best thing I ever personally saw...

"W-wha! What's this?" I asked in excitement

He chuckled at my reaction and replied, "Just a garden, I like to come here. It's my 'Secret place'"

We then walked on the bench when he shouted, "Y/n is a PABO!!!!"

Calm thyself Jungkook. You need some help, get some help. Get jesus.

"Uh! Jeon..." I said and he started to run, I followed him and caught him by his neck(not choking)

He said, "Wha! Okay. Okay. Slow down. I'm sorry"

"Hm.." I nodded and let him go. He laughed at me, jesus christ.

I sighed and then saw a girl wearing Walker hoodie

I sighed and then saw a girl wearing Walker hoodie. I smiled to myself seeing her.

We then drove to a ice cream parlor and he treated me. I ordered matcha one.

After having ice-cream we drove off home. I then asked, "Wanna come to Alan's concert tomorrow?"

He asked, "Alan who?"

"Alan Walker. A Dj and producer, " I answered. He then said, "Oh I'll join then!"

"Cool" I said and we reached the mansion. The bodyguards let us in and we then entered in to see Taehyung watching TV and Suga sleeping on the couch.

"Ah. SUGA HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed out of the blue, I flinched at his voice. Taehyung laughed out. Jin looked serious and Namjoon just sighed.

Hoseok joined Taehyung and both were laughing crazily. My heart was pounding like anything!

I looked at Suga who woke up,"F*ck you Jungkook."

Jungkook looked Jungshook while I laughed, "Suga. You know Alan?"

"Alan who?" he asked looking confused.

"Alan Walker. A Dj and producer man!" I said. He looked and made a thinking face, "I don't know" he answered.

I then took remote away from Taehyung who pretended to cry, Seokjin was comforting the crying baby. I turned on faded on the television.

"He makes good music. I'd like to know him" Suga said which made me shook!

I then headed upstairs and looked at the clock. The time was passing by so I decided to write my experience in my hometown, not exactly but somewhere I belonged here.

Dear Diary,
Today's day was awesome. Suga woke up and swore to all 7 of us. Taehyung and me were hysterically laughing.
I also visited a beautiful place with Jeon Jungkook and we ate some ice cream and made some memories.

We then returned home and Suga swore again.

Todays day was fun and I loved it!

-
You.