<<Chapter 11>>

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Y/n's POV
It's another morning of my life! I got out of the bed and refreshed myself.

After doing so called 'Morning Routine' (Haha. Nope) I slide into a white shirt and leather jacket with jeans.

Tied my hair in a ponytail and dance like a idiot. Cuz I like being myself.

I then headed downstairs to have breakfast but all I had was a cappuccino so I decided to go to the market to buy some stuff?

I then headed out of the door when I saw Happy with Alan. I wave at them and Happy comes to me. I pet him for a while and then said, "Could you please take care of the house, you could even explore it cause mom isn't home. But please don't go to the room where there is restriction."

He chuckled and said, "Okay. Go, now"

I then start walking to the market.

3RD PERSON POV

Alan goes inside the house. The young man was feeling as if he was robbing a house. He first went upstairs to check the room and saw a wall with AW logo.

He was amazed but then he saw a picture of him and Y/n together which had been edited by her.

"Haha," he said in a nervous and awkward way. He then explored the remaining parts of the house.

He started to feel as if he was a intruder so he decided its better to leave.

He left the house with Happy in his arms and petted the dog before stepping out of Y/n's house.

He went upstairs and saw light of Y/n's room on and saw her falling on bed and scrolling through her phone. He chuckled and pulled the curtains down.