<<Chapter2>>

CHAPTER TWO

Y/n's POV
I guess today's day for me was destined to be the worst. Rose spilled apple juice over my hoodie 'accidentally' and ruined it.

After a few hours of torture which seemed like days, the school is over!
I sighed and packed my bag and headed out of the school towards my home.

Today's mood was ruined and I'm angry and sad. I stomped towards my bedroom and locked the door before burying my face in pillow with despair.

I cried and cried for a few minutes before getting up and doing a few assignments. I changed myself in pajama and had my dinner, I then sat on bed and checked a few notifications, I then headed towards the DM section where I saw that a few walkers are congratulating me?

What kind of great deed did I do? I check my notifications again and there it was.

alanwalkermusic has liked your photo

I rubbed my eyes and pinched my cheeks. This wasn't a dream. It's reality.

HOLY JESUS!

My heart was jumping crazy.
Why do you make me feel like this Alan?

I then smiled to myself and I take my words back that today's the was bad. I then switched off the lamp and slept peacefully before facing 'Tomorrow'

 I then switched off the lamp and slept peacefully before facing 'Tomorrow'