<<Chapter 20>>

CHAPTER TWENTY

Y/n's POV
It's been a long time since I'm lying on a bed. Still as waters.

Just then there's a knock on door, Mrs.Walker waa standing. She came with a bouquet and letter, "Take this my child"

I take it and open the letter.

Hi Y/n!
I hope you're doing great!

-Alan

I chuckled and she said, "Sweetheart take care okay? Have some rest"

I nodded and she exited the room.

Alan's POV
After having a WA-PAM concert in Croatia, I meet up some fans.

Sara and her mom came and said, "It was a amazing concert"

"Thank you," I said and bowed down to sixty degrees approximately.

Okay I take my words back, I'm not Einstein.

We then had a small talk and I said, "Y/n? Is it okay if I hangout with Sara tomorrow?"

"Oh it is," the woman replied and chuckled. I then went to my hotel room and quickly fell asleep.

The Next Day

I quickly wake up and refresh, I then change into this:

I then head to Sara's room and knock her mom opened the door, "Sara! Alan is here"

I heard Sara giggling before she rushed to me and hugged, "Ello Uncle Alan!"

"Hello pie!" I replied and she giggled.

We then spent our time together, I took her to a shop and bought a cute hat for her.

She loved it.

We then went to restaurant. She ate some waffles and said, "Alan let's go and have ice cream please?"

She pleaded with puppy eyes, I smiled and nodded. She cheered up and clapped her hands in excitement.

We then went to ice cream shop. I picked her up and said, "Which flavour do you want?"

"Unicorn!" she screamed pointing to a unicorn ice cream. I chuckled and nodded.

"One mint choco chip and one unicorn ice cream in chocolate cone please!" I said.

Soon our order came. Sara happily ate her and I ate mine too.

I then dropped her back to the room, she wasn't ready to leave, "Please don't go..." she pouted.

I kneeled down and took her hands, "I have to go I'm sorry..."

She then sighed and said, "Wait here okay?"

I nodded and she came out with a Teddy bear with Sara written on it, "This is Mr. Walker. Take care of him other wise he'll become a ghost and... And... Laugh!"

I chuckled and said, "I'll take care of Mr. Walker okay? Promise me that you'll be my best friend?"

"Pinky Promise!" she said.

I then left to my room and soon we left Croatia. I boarded inside the flight and sat near the window, "I'll never forget little Sara..."

I said looking out towards the sky painted in purplish - orange with clouds looking like cotton candy..