Our prom

Felix's POV

Today was prom, and I was taking Brenda. We went to her last week. I couldn't wait. Plus, I had something special planned for her.

The eight of us rode together in the limo. First, we had dinner. Yeah, no way were we eating at Prom. From what I hear, the food is pretty gross.

After dinner, we made our way to our final dance of high school. It's weird to see how far we came. We started high school one way and finished different but in a different way. We weren't the same as we were.

Corbin became more confident with Blake and less insecure, well to a point. Jeff was finally happy since he got together with Brook. Justin found a kinder spirit in Brent who wasn't anything like Brenda portrayed him. I finally was able to be who I wanted to be while accepted entirely by people.

My biggest cheerleader was Brenda. For me that was everything.

We arrived and found a table. Luckily we missed the food portion, considering part of the class got sick from it. Thank god. Nothing worse than having food poisoning at a major dance.

Then it was time to dance. I stood up and held out my hand to Brenda as I led her out onto the dance floor. I pulled her to me, and we danced. To me, this was everything.

As everyone gathered on the dance floor, the songs changed from slow to fast. It was a lot of fun until they announced prom king and queen. That's where things took a turn and not in the right way.

They announced Corbin being King, which was pretty cool. We clapped and cheered for him. What wasn't cool was when they announced Queen? Guess who got it? Yep me.

I stood there with furrowed brows as people looked at me.

"I think there's been a mistake," Corbin said in the microphone.

"Why? Doesn't Queen fit for Felix since he was a girl?" Someone asked as they threw my previous gender up in my face.

I stood there furious as I finally took a deep breath and walked over to the girl that yelled it. People moved out of the way as I stood face to face with her.

"I may have been born a female but doesn't mean I am one. At least not anymore. There will always be people like you that don't accept people who want to be themselves," I told her.

"Who would want to date a freak like you anyways," she asked me.

"I would," Brenda said as she hauled off and punched her right in the nose.

"Damnnnn," my friends said.

"My nose," she screeched.

"Maybe it will help your face," Brenda smirked.

"You'll pay for this," she snapped.

"She's right," a student said as we turned.

"That was cruel and stupid," another yelled.

"You're not welcome at our prom," a third yelled at the girl who ran off crying.

"Can we just forget king and queen and dance," another yelled as everyone agreed. Corbin shrugged and tossed his crown.

I turned to Brenda, "that was cool."

"I hate people like that. Those are the kind of people who think being mean and nasty is awesome," she huffed.

I pulled her to me, "that's why I got an amazing girl." She smiled, and I kissed her. Of course, our friends cheered as we laughed against each other's lips.

After a while, we snuck out of prom, and I led her to a room. I opened the door and turned on the light. We went inside and closed the door.

I looked at her as she looked at me.

"I'm a little nervous," I said to her.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle," Brenda grinned as I chuckled. I loved how she could ease the nervous tension.

We started kissing, then removed our clothes. We ended up in the bed, and I took my time as I navigated myself with Brenda. She was patient with me. She ran her hands over my scars and gently touched them.

She moved with me as I thrust. This felt a lot better than my hand. As we made love, I never doubted how she felt about me or if this was right. It felt so right.

When we finished, I laid there as she looked at my scars. She ran her fingers gently over them. I watched her as she looked at me with the one thing I needed, love.

"Okay, I got to ask."

"What's that," I asked her.

"How do you feel excited," she asked me.

"They placed a rod with electronic transmitters in it, tying it to my nerve endings. How a girl gets excited in her special place, that's what the rod is into," I explained.

"Really?" She looks at me a bit surprised.

"Yep. The only thing is I can't have children. I can't produce them, and I can't carry them. They removed my female parts, and I don't have functional testicles," I explained her.

She looked at me.

"I don't know how you feel about me never giving you children if you decide to stay with me," I said to her. I mean some people have an issue when their partner can't reproduce, not all, some.

"Good thing I have a functional uterus," she grinned.

"What?"

"Felix, you may not be able to have children, but I can. Plus, there are ways to have children. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I gave up a great guy only because he chose to be who he wants to be? We have plenty of time to worry about that later," she smiled at me reassuringly.

"Works for me," I said as I pulled her to me and we went again. The one thing we didn't have to worry about is lack of sex since I was freaking horny all the damn time. At one point we took a break so she could get some rest. Trust me; she was going to need it.

Best Prom Ever.