Guess who's having a party?

Corbin's POV

All week I've been talking to someone through social media and not a clue to who they are. They won't tell me, and every time I think I'm close to finding who they are, they log off. Story of my life.

As I was getting ready for the first period, Brook came running up, "guess what?"

"You're brother has finally admitted that he's in love with me," I asked her.

She gave me a look, "what?  Ewww, no. My brother is a moody doof.  And what's with you and my brother anyway?"

"Well, he's hot, and I've had a crush on him for years," I grinned.

"That's disturbing, but no. I am having a party Saturday night," she said emphatically.

"Wait, do your dads know?  Because I'm sure Wade is the kind of guy that says sure invite random people over and trash my house," I said with a look.

She gave me a look, "no. Wade and Cole are going to visit my grandparents. So, that means a party at my house."

"Okay then what about Blake," I asked her, hoping she said he would be there.

"Doubt it. Blake doesn't do parties, and he usually takes off for the weekend."

"Where does he go," I inquired casually.

"Why do you care?"

"No reason." Only because he's freaking sex on legs, of course, Brook thinks I gave up my crush on her brother. Yeah, no. It's still there. Now if I could get him to admit his undying love for me, we would frolic off into the sunset like the two happy gay people we are. Then again, Blake isn't gay. Okay, so that's my one obstacle in my quest for love.

Brook snapped my fingers, "will you stop fantasizing about my brother declaring his undying love for you?"

"I thought I was pretty stealth about that?"

She arched an eyebrow, "you got a boner in my house from staring at him."

"Yeah, don't remind me. I had to take care of business after that," I said to Brook.

"Thanks for sharing," she groaned.

"Sharing is caring," I reminded her.

"Don't care. See you Saturday," she waved.

I shook my head as I got the rest of my stuff out and closed my locker.  As I walked to class, I met up with Jeff and Felix.

"Did you hear about the party," Jeff asked me.

"You know her dads are going to ground her the rest of her life, right," I asked them.

"Probably but it's Brook," Felix chuckled.

"Who knows maybe you can declare your undying love to Blakey poo," Jeff teased.

I rolled my eyes, "okay first, he's straight. Second, he won't even look at me. Oh, hey, Blake.  Invisible," I groaned.

"Maybe it's time to move on. Didn't you mentioned you were talking to someone through Instagram?" Jeff asked me.

"Briefly."

"Then why not see where that goes," Felix suggested.

"Because it's online. For all, I know it could be someone older woman named Bertha. Trust me, I already check the profile and there are no pictures whatsoever," I said emphatically.

"Maybe Bertha is hot," Jeff shrugged. I looked at him. Eww no. Even if she was, I'm freaking gay.

I went to class and let them cackle about whatever. That was so not helping me.