Things are getting interesting

Blake's POV

After that day, I spent more and more time with Corbin. If I wasn't at his house, he was at mine.

I walked in to find him in the kitchen with everyone. I walked over, took his hand, and led him away, "welp, see you later," he waved to them.

"I swear, leave it to Blake to steal my friends," Brook sighed as everyone laughed.

We went up to my room, and as soon as I closed the door, I pulled him into a kiss. I've been waiting all day to have his lips.

"Blake," he said against my lips.

"Yeah?"

"You stink. How about a shower," Corbin asked me.

"You offering," I asked him with a smirked.

He gave me a look, and I chuckled. I gave him a quick peck and went to the bathroom. I washed up and got dressed in some sweats and a tee-shirt. Then I went back into my room to find Corbin on my bed, scrolling through his phone. I walked over and joined him.

"Oooh, I think I found a movie for us," he said as he showed me his phone.

"Well, play it, and we can snuggle," I smiled at him. He turned on the movie, and we laid down as we snuggled and watched the movie.

********
Brook's POV

Since Corbin was with Blake, this left Jeff, Felix and me alone. The four musketeers had become three. Figures.

My brother decides to steal one of my best friends. I was happy for him, but I did miss Corbin. Plus, things were getting weird between Jeff and Felix. I don't know why. It wasn't like this before.

We sat on the couch watching a movie, and I was in the middle of them. With Corbin around it usually broke up the monotony of things but he was busy with Blake.

After the movie, Felix left, and Jeff decided to stick around a bit longer.

"How about another movie," he asked me.

I shrugged and popped in a movie. I sat back down on the couch and started watching it. Ever feel like someone is watching you? Yeah, that's how I was feeling.

I turned and saw Jeff watching the movie. Okay weird. I went back to watching the video. A few minutes later, I became and the same thing. After a while, I finally caught him.

"What are you doing," I asked him.

"What?"

"You're watching me and not the movie. Why?" I looked at him suspiciously.

He looked at me.

"I'm waiting," I said to him

The next thing I knew, he placed his hand behind my head, pulling me into a kiss. I put my hands up and placed them on his chest as I felt his lips against mine.

After a few minutes, he pulled back, and I opened my eyes to look at him. He didn't say anything but got up and left. What was that?

I sat there as Wade came into the room, "why does Jeff look like he just saw a ghost?"

"He kissed me," I answered in a confused tone.

"Come again?"

"Jeff. He kissed me," I said to him. I sat there, stunned, "we were talking. Well, I was talking, and he kissed me, and I don't even know why?"

"Because he likes you doof," Cole yelled from the kitchen.

I looked at dad as he shrugged. Oh lord.

Later on, I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock at my window. I walked over and opened it to find Felix? What in the world?

"You do know I have a door, right," I asked him.

"Scoot," he said as I moved out of the way. He climbed through my window and stood in front of me.

"Dare I ask why you decided to play cat burglar," I asked him.

He looked at me as he slightly licked his lips.

"What?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he took a step towards me, placed his hands on my face, and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine, taking me by surprise. Then he pulled back and looked at me.

I stood their mouth agape and wide-eyed.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he said as I stood there shocked.

He dropped his hands from my face, turned and left. What in the hell was that?

Blake walked in a while, brushing his teeth, "was that Felix?"

"Yeah."

"What did he want?"

"He kissed me," I said still in shock as I looked at him. Blake looked at me as I turned back to the window.

Then I heard Cole yell, "good luck, boys! You're going to need it!"

I looked at Blake, who chuckled, "this is not funny."

"Oh, it's funny, alright," he laughed.

"Blake! Those are my best friends!"

"Who like you," he shrugged.

"But they're my best friends," I exclaimed.

"Who we have already established likes you," Cole said as we turned to see him and Wade at my bedroom door.

"But they're my best friends," I repeated myself.

"Yeah and you have a problem," Wade told me.

"You're not helping," I told them. "What am I going to do?" I was so confused.

"Do you like them," Blake asked me.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"Then sweetheart, you're pretty screwed," Cole told me.

I gave them a look.

"Not helping."

Wade walked towards me, "Brook, you have two boys that like you. Trust me; we see how they look at you. It's the same way as Corbin looked at your brother."

"Psh, only because I'm hot," Blake retorted.

"Okay big head," Cole rolled his eyes.

"Well, I am," he shrugged.

"Anyways," he rolled his eyes, "you have to decide who you like, and if you like them. Either way, you're going to have to tell them. Don't string them along. It's not fair to either one of them."

"That's the thing; I don't know. I didn't think about this until now, and I had no clue both liked me like this. What I do know is that if I do like one of the guys, someone is going to get hurt," I told them as they looked at me.

"The worst part is I will probably lose a friendship," I sighed. My dads and brother looked at me with concern. All I knew at that moment was I confused and didn't know how I felt, but I did know one thing both kisses were terrific, but Jeff gave me my first kiss. Ugh. Just shoot me now.