Taken

- Third person's pov. -

In the days following Pain's defeat, the leaf village was to undergo a full renovation as the entire village was destroyed in the invasion. The entirety of the elemental nations heard what had happened and builders flocked the village to find work while Kage looked at this as a weakness.

Konohana welcomed the builders with open arms and put them right to work while providing them the help of almost all the genin and chunin. Though, while they did this they kept their eyes and ears open for any threats.

The Hokage knew the other nations, Kumo specifically, would use this to their advantage and she for one didn't want another Hyuga incident. This drive to not have another incident like her predecessor led her to strengthen boarder patrol as well as continue to send ninja out on missions so that the village wouldn't look weak and they would be able to pay for the builders.

This was all good in intention but there was one flaw. The builders; they were let into the boarders without any fuss as soon as the boarder patrol knew what they were doing there. This would be their down fall if the other villages found out, and found out they did.

~

//Kumogakure//

"So they're letting builders in without question..." The Raikage says while glaring down at his subordinate.

The ninja nods quickly while sweating out of nervousness. A grin then forms on the Raikage's face before he dismisses the ninja who bows before quickly leaving.

"Mabui, gather the council. We have much to discuss."

~

//Konohana//

During the chaos of rebuilding, another crisis was taking place. Lady Tsunade was in a coma due to exerting herself too much during the invasion. The elders would've let the matter be at that and let her heal in peace. But once notice of a five kage summit was received and Tsunade's coma didn't look like it would break soon, the elders began talk of choosing the next kage, or at least a fill in until Tsunade woke up.

We now draw our attention down to the meeting room where the elders, along with the head of each clan, gather to discuss what action to take. They were, however, in chaos as well.

Insults flew around the room and egos were bruised. The clan heads wanted to wait it out longer to see if Lady Tsunade would wake up while the elders were tired of waiting. Kibo, even though new, he was well respected by those who were currently yelling at each other. He had been quiet the entire time, attempting to listen to both sides of the argument when enough of the yelling

"QUIET!" He yelled while slamming his hands onto the table.

The room went silent as all the occupants in the room turned to look at him.

Kibo sighed before leaning back in his chair and addressing the room. "Now I know for a fact you all can talk to each other without yelling, I've seen it for myself when I was shadowing my father, so now let us all take a deep breath and focus on the issue at hand."

He paused a moment while looking at everyone individually before continuing.

"We are here to discuss what to do about the kage summit that Lady Tsunade has been called to attend but can't due to her current situation. As I see it, we only have two solutions. We can either wright a latter informing them that our kage cannot attend and that we're very sorry-"

"Which cannot happen! That would not only insult the other Kage's but show weakness!" Koharu Utatane, a village elder, shouts while cutting off Kibo.