Revolution

- Third person's pov. -
~ Month 6~
//With Naruto & Sasuke//

"MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!!!" General Ao shouts to his men as they rush into the plaza, "FIRE USERS TO THE LEFT AND ATTACK, WIND USERS ASSIST!!"

Together the fire users let loose fire balls with the wind users enhancing the flams making the D-ranked jutsu to a SS-rank. One the attack finished, the short range fighters ran ahead and clashed with the enemy. The long range fighters continued to rain attacks down on the ninja who were stationed further back while mid ranged fighters took part of both battles.

In the short ranged attacks, Naruto took part of the battles as he used his wind nature to enhance the sharpness of his kunai. To the enemy, he was seen as an easy target but his allies knew better.

Over the course of the 6 months he had been in the war, he was forced to become smarter as his life depended on it. He now thought before he acted and paid more attention to his surroundings. He still cracked jokes and pulled pranks, but he knew when it was time to put them aside and become serious.

In the short-mid ranged attacks, Sasuke took part in mostly close quarters combat but let loose a fire ball or two to help out the long ranged fighters. The enemy saw his as a threat right away once they caught a glimpse of the Uchiha fan on his back, and a threat he was.

Over the 6 months in the war, like Naruto he had gotten more powerful. Although, instead of learning to become serious he had learned to be more open on his feelings/expressions, which made him all the more dangerous.

Both Naruto and Sasuke had been thrown into training and war combat as soon as Yuki left with her fraction. Nin, Tie, and Gen-jutsu were trained and perfected by both to varying degrees.

Naruto had become extremely better at his Nin and tie-jutsu while his gen-jutsu still lacked but he was now able to preform them to a C-ranked level.

Sasuke on the other hand became more skilled with his gen and tie-jutsu, his Sharingan helped him learn his Nin-jutsu so it wasn't counted as he was able to steal just about all the jutsus being used in the war. He also learned how to use a katana during his time in the war and became skilled quickly with the help of his Sharingan.

Within fifteen minuets of fighting, the rebels had won the battle in the plaza as the loyalists had surrendered. After rounding them up to use as prisoners, the rebels set up their newest base in one of the buildings surrounding the plaza.

Meeting up at the doors, Sasuke and Naruto walked in together before finding a corner to nap in. It had become almost a routine for them, after they had battled for the day and were sent back to base the two of them would meet up at the doors of whatever base before sticking together for the rest of the time not fighting.

As they sat down, Naruto began to straighten his hair out, making sure his charms were still there. Sometime over the 6 months, the bracelet Yuki had given him and Sasuke had broken during a fight and he had no way of replacing the band.

Instead of tucking it away and probably loosing it considering how forgetful he is, he braided them in with his hair and by doing so had let it grow out a bit. It now reached his shoulders but he kept it pulled back in a ponytail, on the right side of his face he had one braid o with said charms woven in that framed his face.

Besides his hair, his cloths also changed once he realized orange would get him killed faster so he traded his orange jacket in for a black one with a red Uzumaki swirl on his left shoulder, underneath he wore a dark orange mussel-tee with fish netting underneath. His orange pants were changed as well, being swapped with standard black ninja pants.