chapter 13

No One Pov

After Seulgi arrived at her home,she immediately rushed to her bedroom while ignoring every words that threw on her.Both of her parents blink their eyes.

"Whats wrong with our daughter?"Mrs Kim asked

"Probaly arguing with yeri.."Mr Kim said as he know about their little kids problem.

"I hope they're gonna be okay soon.."Mrs Kim said and sighed then back to her phone.

While Seulgi,she was crying silently on her bed.She kept hating herself.She never thought that Yeri could do this to her.

She picked up her phone and looked at her picture with Yeri..She miss the old Yeri..She missed where they still can playing with each other,having a good relationship,no arguing,no war,she just missed it.She don't know why Yeri hated her so much..

While she kept looking at the picture,once again her tears falling down to her cheeks.

"Why are you hate me so much huh?"Seulgi said while sobbing quietly,not letting anyone to hear her.

"I-if you want me to leave this house,then i will..Just........"She stopped her word and took a deep breath.

"Just please....Don't hate me.."She said and sobbing again.

She don't know what to do anymore.She just felt weak and helpless.Before,the one that her love so much dump her infront of her eyes..She lost him and now she didn't know if she's gonna lost the one that she hope to stay with her with all of her life.

This is their picture together😖: