Chapter 4

No one POV

"Mom!Dad!I'm home!"Elkie yelled..

"Oh tzu...Take off your shoes here..This house already have a slippers inside"Elkie said while Tzuyu just nodded her head.

When both of them went inside,Tzuyu heart was dropped again..Her surroundings was stopped with her eyes widened immediately.

Tzuyu POV

What the..........Is this house or castle?!!Damn............This girl was so mysterious..Who is she actually?!!Princess?

"Yah..Your face is so priceless.."Elkie said while giggled.

"I-is this your house?"I asked while looking every corner in the house

"Yup!Welcome to my house!"she said cheerly..I was gulped looking at house and smile nervously..Suddenly,someone was approached us.

"Oh..You're home.."The middle old women said.

"Oh nanny!Where's mom and dad?"Elkie asked while me?I felt shy and hid behind her..The middle old woman looked at me then to Elkie.

"Your parents have an emergency so they have to flight to USA..Urm..Who was that girl?"She pointed me.

"Oh..This is my friend,tzuyu..And tzuyu,this is my nanny,our house maid.."Elkie said..Oh now i know..Then my attention back to the house..This girl must be a princess at this house.

Elkie house look alike:

"Kajja.."Elkie said and i confused

"Where are we going?"I asked

"My bedroom Tzu..."She said without emotion

"What?!What are we gonna do at your bedroom?"I asked again

"Damn...We have to finish our assigment..We can't do it here cause our maids is still clean the house."She said and i just nodded..

Elkie open the door at her bedroom and invites me to come in.

"Damn....Your bedroom is so nice and soft.."I  said and she smiled.

"Yeah i chose this design because i like white mashup with black..Look soft right.."She said and i nodded.

"Take a seat,let me call the maids first to bring our drink and snacks.."She said and i nodded..Then she left the room and here i was..Being alone in this pretty yet calm bedroom.

Elkie bedroom:

"Hey......."Elkie interrupted

"Oh hey.."

"So.........Let's make our assigment"Elkie said and i nodded.

I take out all of the things and put it on the table..

"Tzuyu ah...."Elkie said

"Urm?"I asked without looking at her because i was busy make the work.

"*sighed*Since you already know about my identity ,please don't tell anyone about this.."She begged make me frozed out of sudden.

"W-why?You're actually p-princess?"I said make Elkie blank

"Mwo?Princess?"She asked and then burst into laughing,"No,no....What i mean is don't tell anyone that i'm actually adopted by this family..I don't want people intervene my personal life..You know,everyone must hate it,same goes to me..Tzuyu,i don't know why i suddenly act like this and i don't know how we make up until we turned be like this..I'm sure that you're extra girl..Tzuyu,i'm admit that i never do this to anyone even my friend also..I felt something about you and i think we have connection..Tzuyu,i hope we can be together for forever..I need you in my life and you also need me in your life.."Elkie said make me speechless..What does she mean?

"Nah,don't think about it.."She said and smiled..

"I'm promised that i will never told about your identity."I said and her smiled become wider.

"Gumawo tzuyu ah.."She said and hugged my tightly..This girl is so attractive...What does Jungkook reaction if he saw this girl infront of his eyes?This girl was too kind compared to me..I couldn't imagine if something happen later between three of us.

"Do you have any friends at our campus?I never saw them before.."Elkie said and broke the hugged..I let out a small chuckled.

"Yeah actually i does..There are many friends of mine.."I said

"Ooooo many....Tell me who are they?"She said..She seem to be excited.

"Ok..Their names is Im Nayeon,Park Jihyo,Hirai Momo,Lisa,Eunha,Irene,Minatozaki Sana,Myoui Mina,Park Chaeyoung,Kim dahyun and Jeongyeon.."I said and her jaw dropped.

"Damn!There are so many!Can i meet them tomorrow?"She asked

"Of course..You can introduce yourself to them..Don't worry,they are kind and friendly..But sometime,savage hahaha"I said and laughed..Elkie also same.

"You badmouthed about your friends heh?"She said while giggled.

"No!I'm not..That was the FACT"I said without stopped laughing..

"Who are the most close with you?"

"Urm,i don't know but sometime it can be Mina unnie,momo unnie or Sana"I said

"Wooo they are older than you.."She said and i nodded.

"But i bet you like this girl,mina unnie.."I said

"Waeyo?Is there something special about her?"

"No..She just kind,polite,shy and respectful girl..She always help me to solve my problem and always by my side in every situation..I like her very much,people also..But this one guy make her life ruined,make her become stone heart and never trust people so easily especially for a guy..I don't know but maybe there something happend to the guy so he have to dump her."I said

"ahh she must be broken heart alot"

"Yeah she is..After they broke up,Mina unnie has changed..She always escaped her class and even always went to the club at night..I never expected that things come to her but thankfully,she's now was better and i can tell that she already move on"I said

"Wow..So after that she never bumped into that guy?"

"Always at the campus but you know,mina unnie consider that he doesn't exist anymore..Even they were only 1 km apart,Mina unnie never saw him like she had amnesia..When we asked her if she bumped into him or not,she even blank..Duhh,she's hurt too much"I said

"Damn....Is she try to make that guy dissapear from her life?I mean how can she never saw him even infront of her eyes.."Elkie said

"Yeah i was confused too..She was weird but at the same time she's okay like there is nothing happen"

"ah.....let just give her some time to heal her heartbroken..It may took a long time to heal.."

"Yeah i know...And that guy was my boyfriend bestfriends too"I said and sighed

"What?!What are the small world huh..What his name?"

"Jimin..Park Jimin..Jiminie Pabo"I said

"Jiminie pabo........Nice name!"She said and i creased my forehead.

"That was his nickname"

"Oh i thought that his true one hihi"

"Ridiculous.."I said and giggled..

-------------------------------------------------------------