Chapter 2

Tzuyu POV

"Actually it was............"Jihyo unnie stopped and looked at us nervously

"Yoongi..."She said and all our members shouted all of sudden and make all of the student at the canteen looked at us.

"Yah!!Stopped it!"Jihyo unnie command us with her angry face yet want to tears up.

"I don't know you're actually dated the fuck guys,jihyo.."Nayeon unnie said and she suddenly get up from her seat and run away.All of us shocked includes me who is confused about the scene

"What?Am i talk wrong?"Nayeon unnie asked

"Well....Maybee.."Mina unnie said and started to eat again like there is nothing happend..I let out my sighed and looked at my members.

"I looked for Jihyo unnie,she must have a reason to be like that.."I said and get up from my seat.The members just looked at me leaving the place slowly.

As i still find Jihyo unnie,i heard someone cry.

"Shush...Gwaenchana...They are just teased you.."I heard someone said yet i know that was yoongi oppa.

I open the door and looked at them while they were frozed.

"Uhm..Unnie ah i---"

"Let her alone for a while please.."Yoongi oppa said and i sighed.I was felt guilty of what happend to Jihyo unnie right now.

"Unnie ah mianh---"

"I told you already,please.."Yoongi oppa repeated again while pointing the door.I couldn't make anything and just follow his order..I took a step out of the room with a guilty feelings on my heart..I don't like to see anyone hurted especially the one who i loved..Jihyo unnie is my everything and she always by my side since we're child.Yeah i was used to get bullied by the Queen Bee and Jihyo unnie always there to demand me whenever i got into bullied.

"Tzuyu?"Someone said and i looked up

"Jungkook?"I said and he creased his forehead

"What are you doing here?"He asked

"O-oh i just went to the that block because i want to meet jihyo unnie."I said

"So,how about you?"I asked

"Huh?Oh i was uhm...with my hyung,yes.."He said but it was sound like lying.Ah bleh just let it be.

"Oh i see..Okay then,see you later after class.."I said but he grabbed my wrist

"Han River..After class"He said and i smiled

"Araesso.."I said and kissed his cheeks..The student was looking at us annoyingly with their pissed off faced.

"Aww these lovely bird is making out infront of the student..Shouldn't they  ashamed especially for this hot guy?"One of the queen bee said..It was Nancy, the leaders of the queenkas..Sometime i get scared of her because of her cold and ruthless attitude and i always end up with a bruise on my body when i got bullied by her and the members.

"W-what do you mean?"I said as i tightly hold jungkook wrist.Jungkook doesn't do anything but he just rolled his eyes,maybe annoyed with that Nancy girl.

"So dumb,gurl..You still doesn't noticed it or what?Hey bitch,Jungkook level is not same as you..You are just a poor girl with a worthless brain and nerd,yeah NERD.And i know you just used Jungkook because you want his money,not his loved..Such a brainwashed!Beside,Jungkook also doesn't loved you,babe..He was PLAYBO----"

"STOPPED IT NANCY!!"Jungkook shouted make her jumped

"Don't you dare to talk the shit things infront of me or else you will get the lesson."He said with his cold voice.I was gulped and just keep quiet.