Chapter 12

(P/s the picture in the media is Yeri personality in this story☝)

Tzuyu POV

"Tzuyu ah..."someone call my names softly.Is it eomma?

"Tzuyu ah..Wake up.."She call my names again but i insist to open my eyes.

Not until her hand travelled on my waist,i open my eyes immediately and jump on the bed.

"Yah!"I yelled and she flinch.

I looked at her but my vision is still blur.

I rubbed my eyes several time until i can see clearly.

My eyes went bulged.

"Mina unnie?!"

Mina unnie smiled,"morning.."

"What are you doing here?"I asked in disbelief.

"Your mom calling me in this morning..She said that she have to work in early morning so she asked me to come here with you"Mina unnie said

"ah...."The only word came out from my mouth.

Then mina unnie tapped my thigh,"go take shower right now..I already made a breakfast for you.."

"Oky!"I said and quickly get out from the bed..

After i'm done taking a shower,i was about to choose my outfit for today but i saw there's already clothes on the bed.

I smiled looking at the clothes as i know it was Mina unnie who prepared all of that.

I tied my hair into a ponytail cause i like it

I tied my hair into a ponytail cause i like it..After i'm done prepared myself,i went to the kitchen for breakfast.

My jaw dropped when i saw Mina unnie talking with Momo unnie and Elkie.

"Hey goodmorning.."I greeted them

"Oh tzu,morning!Here,we're make a breakfast for you."Momo unnie said as i smiled at her

"Thanks for the food"I said

When i was busy eating,i looked at Mina unnie playing with her phone while smiling.