Chapter 5

No One POV

After the assigment was finished,Elkie decided to send Tzuyu back to her home..

"Thanks for todayy."Tzuyu said while smiled.

"Yea of course..I was happy that we're already closed to each other"Elkie said while chuckled.

"Yeahh that's right..Hurm see you tomorrow.."Tzuyu said and get out from the car.

"Okay!See you later Tzuyuu!"Elkie yelled from inside the car and then closed up the window..Tzuyu wave her hand as soon as the car start to speed up.

When Tzuyu was about to open the door,her forehead creased.."Lock?"

"Where did mom went to?"She muttered..It was already night and Tzuyu was started to felt cold..Actually,she hate been cold especially when the winters coming cause she easily catch the cold..But in this situation,she didn't have any choice so she decided to wait for her mom to come back home..

Its already 1 hours Tzuyu have been waiting for her mom but her mom still not come back yet..

"Goshh,where d-did she went t-to?"She become stuttered..She looked at her watch every minutes..Tzuyu condition become worse..She felt like she already have a fever..She keep hugged her body while sitting infront of her house..Her house was not big,it just small and just enough for her mom and her only..

Tzuyu was weak.She have a fever..Her face look pale..She can't barely get up..Even she was try,she always lose her balance make her fell down..But it not long after Tzuyu sleeping infront of her house.Her mom finally come back..

"Omo!Tzuyu ahh!"She said with a shock expression looking at her daughter lying on the floor helpless..She quickly run into her daughter to wake her up.

"Tzuyu wake up dear.."She said in panicked while Tzuyu keep coughing.

"M-mom,y-your back.."Tzuyu stuttered.

"Yeah i'm here sweetie..Here,let me help you.."Tzuyu mom try to help tzuyu get up..Tzuyu try her best to get up with her mom helping and get in the house..Her mom slowly dragged her to her bedroom while Tzuyu body still trembling.

"Wait for a minutess,araesso?I want to take something first"Her mom said and Tzuyu nodded slowly without open her eyes..Then,her mom comes again while bring a small basin with a water and small towel.

"How can did you get a cold until like this sweetheart?"Her mom asked while put a towel into her forehead.

"Did you wait for me for a long time?"She asked and Tzuyu nodded in responed.

"Mianhe for make you waiting..I actually was find a job,but it just took a part time only..It was enough to accomodate our daily expenses..Don't worry,i will find a job more better than this one day but let just keep this cause it was hard to find somewhere else.."Tzuyu mom said while messaging her hand slowly.

"Mom....Don't work too hard..Don't push yourself please..This are enough already..I'm happy with this life"Tzuyu said while smiled.

"Ok then..Oh,i went to the kitchen first to make your favourite porridge okay?"

"Okay mom.."Tzuyu said and her mom kiss her cheeks..As soon as her mom closed the door,little did she know that her mom was crying silently behind the doors..

"I'm very sorry,sweetie...I can't make your life more better..As if you're not adopted by your dad,you're life must not be like this..You're life must be perfect than this"Her mom mumbling.

Tzuyu on the other side didn't know what actually happen to her..She didn't know that she was just adopted by the family..

But opposite to the other side where her biological parents to,both of the wife and husband try their hard to find their princess..They never forget about her everytime..They even wage many people to find their daughter..Many kind of things they already do,but there is still no information about their daughter and that make them flustered..But they was strong,they still try their best to find their only one princess..And their princess was CHOU TZUYU..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter..I don't have any ideas yet..Can you help me?

Thanks for enjoy the chapter:)

Love you always our readerss;')