chapter 8

Jungkook POV

"what's your next class?"I asked Tzuyu after our class finished

"Chemical..."

"ahh so we have to separated again.."I said with a little down voices but she just smiled and tighten our interlocked fingers.

"Don't worry..We can lunch together after that..."She said and i smiled.

"Okay cutie.."I said and pinch her nose..She turned to giggled make me felt butterfly on my stomach..

Out of sudden,she widened her eyes and yelled out of nowhere.

"Elkiee!"She yelled make me flinch.

"Waegurae?"I asked but she suddenly let go of my hand and waved her hand higher.

"What are you doing?"I asked while creased my forehead.

"Tzuyu!"Someone yelled her name make my head turn to the direction.

"Heyy Tzuyuu.."The girl said and hugged her..I was felt speechless on the other side.Who is that girl?New college student?Um maybe she is because i've never seen her before..She looks gorgeous and have a nice body.

The girl looked at me from the head to toe and creased her forehead.

"Tzu..Who is this?"She asked and Tzuyu smiled.

"This is my boyfriend that i told you before.."She said and i gave her a smiled.

"ahh so this is him?Urm okayy nice to meet you..I'm Chou Jang Heun but you can call me elkie.."She said politely.

"Oh nice to meet you too..I'm Jungkook.."I said and she smiled.

"El----"

"Jeon JUNGKOOK!"Someone yelling my names from the far..It was Tae hyung...Geez he always ruined my moment.

"yah!I call you many times why didn't you answer it?"Tae hit me with his elbow.

I take out my phone from my pocket and showed it too him.

"See?My phone DIE.."I said and rolled my eyes.

"Geez stop rolling your eyes before i lever it off"Tae said make me glared at him..Both of us finally realised that the two girl looking at us.

I cleared my throat,"you see it?We always like this.."i said and tapped taehyung shoulder..Hyung on the other side stood frozen while looking at the new girl.

I smirked and went closed to his ears,"she's pretty right?But...I don't you think you still alive if i report this to Sana..Better you watch out"I said and turned to giggled..

"You better shut up!"He yelled in whispered while i'm just chuckled.

"Urm oppa..We have to go our class...So meet you later at the canteen.."Tzuyu said and smiled awkwardly while me just rubbed my neck.

"Urm okay then..See you later babe.."I said and kissed her cheeks lightly.Then we watch them walking away and my eyes turned to tae again.

"Can you stop doing like that?!see?The girls are uncomfortable.."I said and glared at him

"What?You put all the blames to me while you were embrassing me infront of them?You piece of jerk..Lets go!We have the same class..Better prepared your speech to the prof after this cause we already hella late bitch!"Tae said and i smacked his arm.

"Watch your word hyung!"

"Shut up can you?!"He yelled in whispered.

"Wtf"I rolled my eyes..