Chapter 29.

Considering the fact that I wouldn't being going to school at all next week, I got all of my stuff out of my locker. I hadn't told anyone at school, I was basically keeping it to myself until tonight. I told Layla that I really need her over the whole weekend. No questions asked, she agreed. 

When I got home, I quickly skyped Dylan. "Hey babe, how was your first day?" I asked him. He looked pretty tired. "It was alright. I didn't get much sleep last night, so I was pretty tired the whole day." I frowned. "Why are you so tired?" "Couldn't sleep last night." He yawned then he looked dead at me. 

He just stared at me, it started to get awkward so I looked down for a second. "Why'd you stay up so late?" I asked him. His lips parted, he looked up and looked back at me. I saw tears in his eyes. "Aubree, I don't know if I can stand you moving to Florida. I never go there, we'd never see each other."

I finally saw the first tear roll down his cheek. I swallowed hard. "Dylan, you said it yourself, we can make it through this." He put his head in his hands and sniffled. I was so close to tears, the back of my eyelids were stinging. 

"We can." He finally sat up straight, rubbing his eyes. "I'm tired, I'm gonna get some sleep. I love you so much, baby." he said, kissing the camera. I smiled and kissed it back. "I love you too." He gave a small smile and I ended the call. 

A tear rolled down my cheek but I managed to smile and wipe my cheek. It'll all be okay. I closed my laptop and then there was a knock at my door. "Come in." Layla walked in and set her bags down. "Hey!" She said. I smiled, got up, and hugged her. "Hi." 

Once she pulled back, she looked at me. "Are you okay? You look like you've been crying." I sighed. "Layla, we really need to talk." She sat down on my bed and patted the place in front of her. "Spill, babydoll." 

I sat down and looked at her, worry in her eyes. I looked down. "Layla, I'm moving." Shock overtook her and she brought me into a hug. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just wasn't ready to explain." "It's okay, I promise. Shhhh." I bursted into tears, I knew she was already in tears because I felt my t-shirt wet on my shoulder. 

"Promise me we'll stay in contact." "Of course, I promise." I replied, pulling her into one more hug. "I love you, Layla. Thank you for being there for me." "Same to you, I love you too." 

We finally stopped crying and we finally did girl things. We went swimming, watched a movie, did nails and makeup, and just hung out. She was missing Monday and Tuesday so she could spend time with me and she was going to help me pack. I was so thankful to have a friend like her and I prayed that I'd see her every now and then. 

About three in the morning, me and Layla were just then starting to get tired. We were sitting on the couch, watching tv. My phone lit up so I unlocked it. I had a message from Dylan: 'Hey babe, you may not be up but I just woke up! Crazy right?? I just want you to know that I love you and you're probably not awake since it's three in the morning. Don't let this big movement get to you and know that I'm gonna be here through it all. I love you. <3' I couldn't help but smile. I was so thankful to have a perfect boyfriend and bestfriend.